I Am No Longer Broken

(A/N:
This is the final chapter of Broken... I'm gonna cry!!!! This chapter will consist of all the ships in this story. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA- Okay, I've got to stop being in Black*Star mode... I don't know if I should make a sequel or not... I don't know! You guys tell me! Anyway, enjoy the chapter as its last!!!)

~3rd Person~
Location: Fairy Tail High
July 1st
GAJEVY

After the incident at the hospital, all the students were finally discharged and sent home. School ended for the students and it was now summer break.

"So, what college do you plan on going to, Gajeel?" Levy asked as she read from her book.

"Don't know yet. But, I'll go anywhere you'll go." Gajeel sat up, smirking.

"Don't tease me, Gajeel." Levy giggled as she finally closed her book.

"Thank god! You're directing all that attention to that book instead of me..." Gajeel childishly pouted and Levy giggled some more.

"Poor wittle Gajeel! Looks like you're the child now." Levy teased as she poked his nose.

"Says the girl who's the size of a 12-year old." Gajeel retorted back.

"Shut up and give me a kiss," she ordered, Gajeel liking the new change of attitude.

Location: Heartfilia House
JERZA

Jellal had invited Erza to a dinner date at the house. He had some special plans for this particular night....

"So, this counts as a date, right?" Jellal asked nervously.

"I'll accept it, Fernandez." she smiled.

"Alright, Scarlet." he also smiles, holding the chair out for her.

"What a gentlemen," she says as she sits down.

"Thanks," he says.

The two talked over the food and he finally grabbed the champagne.

"You would think we're getting married or something...." Erza giggled before she realized what she said and blushed.

He also had lightly dusted cheeks and he swallowed hard. He had to be confident for this to work.

"Erza... I have to tell you something." He says.

Her eyes dropped.

"I love you, Scarlet but, you can't be my girlfriend anymore," he said, standing up from his chair.

"Wh-What do you mean?" She asks, her voice breaking and her eyes began to water.

"Well, you see..." he paused to get down on one knee and bring out a box.

"I want you to be my wife instead."

Location: Soccer Field
ROWEN

"He shoots, he scores!" Romeo shouted as he kicked the ball into the goal.

Wendy clapped and cheered for her friend.

"Can you really believe that after summer, we'll be in high school?" Wendy asks as she hands him a bottle of water.

"Nope. Don't believe it." Romeo said as he drank the bottle dry.

"We might be in different classes..." Wendy sighed.

"What is it?" He asked, concerned at the tone of her voice.

"I'm scared, Romeo-kun. I'm thinking that you'll dump me when we start school-"