Don't Die, Jellal!

~Erza~

I kissed Jellal. I was kissing Jellal. That is what happened first and the rest is a blur. He pushed me away and I heard what sounded like cannons going off.

Jellal was shot. He was shot at several times. Blood was pouring out of his stomach and I began screaming. I desperately called 911 and held him in my arms. There was so much blood and the smell was making me sick.

I'm now at the hospital. My tears were still flowing. It all happened so fast and now, he's fighting for his life.

I had to tell his siblings. So, I called Jellal's brother, Gajeel, who was with my sister, Levy, first.

I then called Juvia, who was at the house with Gray.

I had to tell Natsu to go get Lucy, Romeo, and Wendy from their activities and bring them here.

Everyone was here. Jellal's siblings became a mess.

When Lucy found out, she fell to the ground and began to sob, holding onto Natsu for dear life. Juvia held on to Gray for comfort. Gajeel ended up punching a wall and Levy had to calm him down. Romeo sat next to Wendy and prayed.

Was it my fault? Maybe if I hadn't invited him on an outing with me, he'd be okay. I just held onto my knees and continued to cry.

Twenty-six hours. That's how long it took for the doctor to finally come out of the emergency room.

"Well, is my brother ok?!" Gajeel asked.

"We've managed to get all the bullets out but, he's lost a lot of blood." the doctor told us.

"Is Jellal-nii going to live?" Romeo asked, looking worried.

The doctor smiled, "Your brother is out of critical condition. He'll be fine."

I was relieved that he was going to live. Jellal is going to live. His siblings were thrilled and mine were too. He just has to rest and not do anything stupid.

That Fernandez better not do anything stupid. His little Scarlett was crying over him. Baka.

~???~

I sat at the desk in the hospital. I hope that the Heartfilias liked their present. I was going to just kill Jellal then but, I've got a better idea for him and his siblings.

I was looking at them with the Dragneels. I need to get them out of the way. But, the little blue one won't be a problem.

Because they can't possibly imagine what I'll happen to the next Heartfilia.

Do bring an umbrella tomorrow, Gajeel Heartfilia.