The Lion is Nabbed/ Ram Gets a Gift

Location: Fairy Tail High; 2 hours before homeroom

~Loke~

I had to drive to Aries's house to pick her up before school starts. Well, it is my job as her boyfriend to do so.

"Gomen, Loke!" She apologized and I gave her a peck on the lips.

"You asked me to get you early. You don't have to apologize, Aries." I told her and she smiled.

She slightly blushed. So adorable, my Aries.

"Why do you have to go early anyway?" I asked.

"Gomen.... I have to talk with Mr. Makarov today." she said, looking away.

It's probably got something to do with what's been happened to Lucy and her family. It's insane. I mean, just a few months ago, things were normal and now..... Well, there's no exact way to describe the chaos.

The two of us got into the car and I drove us to school. I dropped off Aries and parked the car. I checked my watch to find that I've got two hours before school starts.

After a few minutes, I got out of my car and sat on the hood. And then I noticed, Aries forgot her backpack.

I sighed. Silly girl.

I grabbed the backpack and headed to the main office. I was just at the door when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me down.

My first instinct was the elbow the guy but, he was smart. He saw my attack, grabbed my earring and ripped it off.

I cringed, feeling blood coming down my ear. He punched me in the stomach and I went down. He began kicking. Sh*t. Sh*t.

"Are you done yet?" I heard a girl ask.

The guy stopped and whined, "Awww, come on, Minerva. I'm having fun with him."

Wait a second. Minerva. Minerva, Minerva, Miner- Minerva Sabertooth, the chick that ganged up on Aries. These are the people after Lucy.

"Look, we only needs to rough him up a bit. I don't want to leave this much evidence for the cops. You already ripped off his earlobe and that's evidence enough. Knock him out and take him to the car." Minerva commanded.

"Fine, fine." And that was it.

~Aries~

Loke was very nice to drive me to school early today. I have to thank him again later.

I then realized, "Oh no! I forgot my backpack!"

I ran back outside and found Loke's red car. My backpack wasn't there and neither was he. That's strange. He told me that he'd wait in the car.

Maybe he saw my backpack and went to give it back to me. I left class to walk to the door to the front office and that's when I saw it.

Red. A drop of red on the ground. Several drops of red on the ground. All next to a baby pink backpack. My backpack.

I picked up my backpack and opened it to find an envelope. It was addressed to me. Should I open it?

I decide to wait till after school. I'll open it then.

Afterschool
Location: In Classroom 2-B

I decided to open it now. I was going to wait until everyone left but, I worried. Loke didn't show up during class.

I have to open it now. I did. I shouldn't have.

Inside were two things. One was one of Loke's golden earrings. I immediately knew that they were Loke's. I got them for him on his sixteenth birthday.

The earring was covered in blood.

The other was a picture.

Open it up.

It said to do so and I did. I cried.

It was a picture of Loke, tied up, beaten and unconscious.

We warned you.

I covered my mouth with my hands to keep from crying out. I shivered in fear and tears welled in my eyes.

No. No, no, no. This can't be happening. Lucy-san saw my tears and she asked me what was wrong.

I tried to speak but, I couldn't. I kept chocking up. Lucy finally saw the envelope and she immediately panicked.

"Aries, what is that?" She asked.

Natsu-san now came over to see what all the commotion was about. He saw it too and grabbed it from my hand.

"N-No, Natsu-san!!!" I managed to squeak.

As soon as he saw the earring, he knew who it belonged to as well.

"Lucy, call the cops. Now." Natsu said, hiding his eyes behind his bangs to hide his anger.

He showed the bloody earring to her as well and her eyes widened in fear. She looked back at me and nodded. She grabbed her phone and called the police.

My breathe began to shorten and I began to realize: I'm having a panic attack.

That's something I haven't had in ten years. I haven't had one since Karen...

As I began to go unconscious, all my thoughts began to suffocate me.

This is my fault. It's all my fault. It's always my fault. I'm the one to cause everyone else's problems.

This is my punishment: My lion was taken from me.