Hoodies, Phone Calls and No Shirts

(Location: Juvia's Dream; November 1st)

~Juvia~

"I'm scared." little Juvia kept saying.

It's the same place, the same time, the same dream. It just never stops.

The beginning of 9th grade, a few weeks before Ultear died. Right behind the Chinese restaurant, the alley where the dumpster is. It was raining that day.

Ultear beats me. Again. Again. I can't feel pain anymore, it hurts too much.

"You can die now Juvia Heartfilia. Nobody wants you." Ultear would say.

"I want her!" The boy shouted.

In the rain, at the end of the alley, there stood a boy in a blue hoodie.

"Darling, what are you doing here?" Ultear asked.

My arms couldn't move and my vision was beginning to get blurry. I do remember the boy shoving Ultear and telling her to screw off. He picked me up princess style and began walking away.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked.

I couldn't speak. My throat was so dry, even though there was so much water around us.

"It'll be okay. You're safe now." the boy told me.

The boy remained quiet until we got to a hospital and removed his hoodie. I wanted a good look at his face but, the world was beginning to get darker and darker.

I don't know who my savior was. All I could remember were his raven eyes.

I woke up, hearing thunder and my cellphone going off.

I checked my cellphone and it was 12:30 at night. I tried going back to sleep but, I just couldn't. My phone kept buzzing.

I decided to check my phone and the caller ID was unknown. The number was 212-748-9003. I answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Are you, Juvia Heartfilia?" I heard a man ask.

"Who is this?"

"Nobody you know. Just your average run-on-the-mill guy."

"Seriously, who is this?"

"I'm the person that solved your bullying problem."

"What do you mean?"

"I killed Ultear Milkovich and now, I'm gonna kill you."

As soon as I heard this, I went to hang up and call the police but I heard, "If you hang up this phone, I'll kill your father!"

He has Dad?!

"W-What do you want?"

"I want you to tell me who bullied you in school."

"U-Ultear Milkovich."

"Correct. Now, you wanted her gone and I made her disappear. Now, you have to pay your debt."

"I don't even know you!"

"Yes, you do. You personally asked this request. I'm going to have so much fun, making you scream like she did."

I began to cry and I made my way out of my room. I tiptoed down the stairs and out the front door.

"Just know, Juvia Heartfila. I know where you live and I'm ALWAYS watching." and the man finally hung up.

I closed the phone and began to run in the cold rain. Until I bumped into him.

"Juvia?" I hear him say.

My shaking head turned to his face. There, in a blue hoodie, was Gray Dragneel.

"G-G-Gray......" I stuttered.

"Juvia! What are you doing outside? And in pajamas!" And he noticed my tear-stained face.

"Juvia? Did something happen?"" He asked.

I couldn't speak. That man would kill him and my family if I spoke.

"I'm taking you back to your house." Gray said but, I screamed, "NO!!!"

Gray froze in place from my shriek. He felt how afraid I was.

"Fine. I'll take you to my house instead." Gray sighed as he took me to his house. When we got in, I noticed that it felt a bit empty.

"Where are your siblings?" I asked.

"Erza's working the night shift where she works, Levy is at a sleepover and so is Wendy and Natsu went out to one of those guy parties and won't be back till later. Until then, I've got the house to myself." Gray said as he took of his hoodie and his shirt.

He put his hoodie in his room and he threw me his shirt.

"I'd would give you my sister's clothes but, both of their sizes probably won't fit you. You can just wear my shirt for now." he said.

Gray is an attractive boy. His raven hair was wet from the rain. His pale skin and raven eyes glowed even though the room was dark. Even I have to admit that he looked sexy with a shirt off.

I went to a bathroom and changed out of my blue wet pajamas and into Gray's huge white t-shirt. When I came out, we sat together on his bed. He still didn't get another shirt.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked.

"Nah, I don't mind it. The cold never bothered me anyway." He said.

I blushed from looking at his pale-skinned 6-pack. He noticed my blush and began to smirk.

"Like what you see?" He asked and I blushed harder.

His smile then became serious. "Juvia? Why were you outside?" He asked.

"I woke up and had a bad dream. That's all." I lied. I didn't like lying but, I had to. That man threatened to kill my family and my friends. I can't have that.

"Must have been some dream. You looked like you saw hell." he said and I fake laughed.

"That's not what happened, am I right?" Gray asked, now locking his raven eyes onto my blue ones.

I began to shake, remembering the man's threats. He said that he killed Ultear and that I had to pay.

I then felt Gray's bare chest. He had pulled me close, so close that just wrong move would have him on top of me.

"I can't go home. I can't tell anyone. He'll- He'll-" I broke down. I wish I could tell Gray and my siblings. I wish Mom was alive and Dad was home safe. I even wish that Ultear was alive. That man had killed her and took away her life. I don't care if Ultear was a bully. Nobody has the right to take away someone's life.

I'll never forget the look on her family's face at her funeral. Especially Gray's betraying tears.

"You're safe as long as you're with me." Gray said.

I suddenly did something stupid. I grabbed his chin and gave him a kiss.

Oh no! You did something stupid, Juvia! He didn't like it, he didn't want to kiss you, he didn't-

He grabbed my chin and pulled me to his lips. I am kissing Gray-sama- ON THE MOUTH!!!!

I actually thought that his lips would feel rough but, he had these sexy soft lips instead. He pinned me down on his bed and the kiss became rougher. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and we french-kissed.

Oh yeah, we're into it.