Halloween pt. 4

~Natsu~ (Fairy Tail High gymnasium; five minutes into the party)

Erza, Levy, Wendy, Gray and I were waiting for the Heartfilias to appear.

We were all dressed like we should've.

I was wearing a red t-shirt with red pants and red converse shoes. I also took on a red cape, horns, a tail and a devil spear to top it off.

My stupid brother had to be a pirate but, I have to admit. Even though he's stupid, he doesn't look stupid. He looked exactly like a sea captain. The only thing that would make it better is that if he tried not to take his shirt off... (A/N: I'll let my readers imagine what he's wearing...)

Levy is adorable. She had to be Little Red Riding Hood so, she simply just put on a white dress, got a red cape and a basket.

Wendy is probably the most adorable of all. She is the cutest princess that I've ever seen. I mean, in a brotherly way. Since she still had a petite little body, she fit the dress very well. It was a blue dress with blue gloves. She also had her long, blue hair in a bun. (A/N: Basically, Cinderella's dress)

Erza... I think she went a bit too far. From what I was told, she had to be a knight, which actually isn't a bad look for her. But, she looked more like a musketeer than a knight.

Meaning, she wore a metal Heart Kruz top but, the remainder of her outfit was a blue skirt, boots and two swords hanging from her waist. She just left her scarlet hair down and decided not to do anything with it.

"When are they gonna get here?" Ice princess complained.

"If you're going to complain, you should've stayed home." Erza said.

"Yeah, ice princess!" I laughed, which caused an angry tick mark to appear on his forehead.

"What did you call me, ash tray?!" Gray said through his teeth.

"You heard me."

"No, I don't think I did. Say it again for me, will ya?"

"Ok, ice princess."

"THAT'S IT!"

"BRING IT ON!"

"ENOUGH!" Erza shouted as she smashed our foreheads together.

"Natsu?" I heard while rubbing the lump on my head.

I looked up and I saw Luce and her siblings.

"Ohayo, minna!" Lucy smiled.

"Lucy-san is so pretty!" Wendy smiled.

She was right. She was an angel, I mean, literally.... Not the point!!!

Lucy was dressed in an elegant white dress with wings sprouting out of it. On her head, she wore a white headband, which had a halo attached to it. She had also straighten her hair, which now is draped over her shoulders.

Her sister, Juvia, was a mermaid. It was a blue dress that went down to her ankles. Below her ankles were ruffles of some sort, which gave it a look of a mermaid tail. The colors went from light blue to blue to dark blue to purple and anything in between. She mainly just curled her hair and added a few seashells.

Gajeel (that pierced bastard, who I have to beat up later), looked really stupid. Since he had to be a wolf, he tried to look the part. He had on a gray t-shirt with gray pants and sneakers. On his face was a bunch of paint, which was supposed to be a nose and a pair of whiskers. He did nothing with his long, black hair but, he added a headband with dog ears on them.

Romeo was just as adorable as Wendy (but, she's like OVER 9000 cute). He was a prince and not to shabby at being one. It was a dress shirt that was yellow with a pair of red pants and black sneakers. (Basically, Prince Charming from Cinderella)

Their older brother, the one with a cool tattoo, I think his name is Jellal. He kinda had the same look as Erza but, he had on a (same description as he wore for the Oracion Seis Arc but, add a sword).

"Ne, Natsu? Are you awake in there?" I heard from Lucy.

"Sorry, you just look so pretty." I awkwardly said.

She blushed. OMFG, THAT WAS TOO ADORABLE!!!

~Gray~

Even I have to admit, Juvia didn't look bad. Maybe, she looked beautiful....

NO! I am not falling in love with my stalker.

"Gray-sama is looking weirdly at Juvia. Does Juvia look bad?" I heard from her as she began to look worried.

She looks so cute when she pouts... NO! Brain, stop thinking these thoughts!!!!

"Gray-sama? Are you okay?" I heard from her again.

"Nah, it's nothing, Juvia. I was just thinking of how cute you look." I stopped and saw her blush.

Damn it! That wasn't supposed to come out!!! But, she does look cute... NO!!!

~Levy~

Gajeel looks scarier when he looks like a dog.

"So, you're Little Red, huh? I'm gonna eat ya, you know!" Gajeel tried to scare me.

I turned around and crossed my arms.

"You don't scare me and besides, if you ate me, not only would it be illegal, my sister would kill you." I said.

"The other shorty?"

"No, I meant, Erza-san."

"......"

~Wendy~

Romeo-kun looks so cool!

"Wendy! You look so cute!" He blushed as he gave me a smile like Natsu-nii's.

I shyly smiled as I also blushed.

~Erza~

Jellal-san actually doesn't look so bad. In fact, he actually looks handsome.

"You like what you see, Miss Scarlet?" He asked with a smirk.

I smirked back at him saying, "I don't know, Mister Fernandez. I might."

He chuckled, "Okay. I'll accept that, for now."

As we were walking around a bit, I asked, "Where did the name Scarlet come from, Jellal-san?" Curious to find out.

He smiled, "I didn't want to forget your name so, I thought of your scarlet hair."

I smiled.

"Where did Fernandez come from?" He asked.

"I was watching a Spanish soap opera and one of the characters reminded me of you. His name is Juanes Fernandez, a charming man with a secret." I said, dramatizing the event.

"That's very nice, Miss Scarlet."

"Right back at you, Mister Fernandez."

~Normal~

"What are we standing out here for? LETS PARTY!!!" Natsu shouted, leading both the Heartfilias and the Dragneels inside.

Meanwhile, some tigers are watching the action......