Dark Memories

~Normal~ (Magnolia Cemetery; September 29th)

A certain raven-haired boy was walking into Magnolia Cemetery with a bouquet of lilies in his hands.

"There it is!" The boy shouted, finally finding the grave that he was looking for.

The boy, who is actually Gray Dragneel, laid the flowers onto the grave.

The grave of his dead girlfriend, Ultear Milkovich. The cops still can't explain how she died.

It was staged as an accident but, how could they find stabbing marks in a car crash? It didn't add up to him.

Still, ever since that day, he lost two things, his lover and his will to love. For two years, girls had been swooning over him, but none of them were like his Ultear.

Until now, that is. Juvia Heartfilia was her name.

'She's damn cute. She isn't glued to me like most of the other girls. For some reason, my heart skips a beat every time she says my name. Only Ultear could do that...' Gray thought, laying against his dead lover's grave.

"Oh no...", he thought, yanking and his hair, "God f*cking no!"

He was falling in love again but, he didn't want her to get hurt.

~Natsu~ (Dragneel Home)

I'm worried about my idiotic brother. Today was the day his girlfriend, Ultear died about two years ago. He said that he was only going out for an hour but, god damn it! It's been three!

That's it! I'll just go and get him myself!

I told Erza-nee that I was going to retrieve my ice freak brother and she told me to not be home too late.

I set out to find Gray but, there's one problem.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE HELL AM I!!!!!

~Lucy~

I told Jellal-nii that Juvia and I were going grocery shopping since we ran out of cereal again (No thanks to Romeo and Gajeel, who eat the boxes dry to get some lame prize).

When we were about halfway through the supermarket when we heard a loud voice running towards us.

"Oi, Lucy! Thank god I found you!" The boy said, breathless from running.

I recognized him to be my neighbor, Natsu Dragneel.

"Natsu?! What are you doing here?!" I freaked.

"Did you get a boyfriend and not tell me?!" Juvia smirked.

"Lucy, I was wondering if you've seen my brother anywhere. He's about my height, black hair, perhaps doesn't have a shirt on." he explained.

"G-Gray-sama?!" Juvia blushed.

"You know him?" Natsu asked.

"Y-Yes. J-Juvia, I MEAN, I know Gray-sama. He's in my class... but, he seemed very sad today." Juvia said, poking her fingers together.

"His girlfriend died in an accident two years ago. He went to go visit her grave but, I don't know which cemetery he's in!" Natsu said, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"There's only one graveyard in Magnolia. We'll take you there after we're done getting food, okay?" I smiled.

Natsu smiled back at me and Juvia went into a Mira mode, watching NaLu.

(Time Skip to 30 minutes later)

Juvia, Natsu and I were walking to Magnolia Cemetery to find Natsu's older brother, Gray.

The three of us entered the cemetery and we began searching.

"We might as well see Mom." Juvia sadly suggested.

"Your mom works in a graveyard?!" Natsu exclaimed.

"No, our mom died in a car crash several months ago." I said, putting my head down.

Natsu instantly shut his mouth and Juvia put her hand on my shoulder.

"But, it's okay. She's in a better place and that's all I need to know." I faintly smiled to reassure him.

Natsu nodded and the three of continued searching. I noticed at one point that a little piece of paper fell out of Natsu's pocket so, I decided to pick it up and not litter.

"GRAY-SAMA!" I heard Juvia shout.

Natsu and I ran over to see Gray, Natsu's brother, laying against a grave, asleep, with the name Ultear Milkovich on it.

Ultear Milkovich. I remember her. Before Juvia grew a spine, that girl would constantly pick on her. I can't believe Natsu's brother could date a girl like that.

"Looks like I have to take the ice baby home." Natsu said as he slung his brother over his shoulder.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" He smiled, running front the cemetery.

"Let's go home, Lucy. Jellal will be wondering where we are." Juvia said.

~Normal~ (In Front of The Heartfilia Home)

As Lucy and Juvia approached their front door, Lucy scrambled through her pockets for the keys.

Instead, she found the piece of paper that fell out of his pocket. Lucy decided to be smart an read it in the privacy of her room.

As soon as she found the keys, Juvia walked inside to the living and Lucy raced upstairs and unfolded the crumpled piece of paper.

It simply said:

Don't forget: July 17, 2018

(A/N: What could July 17th, 2018 mean to Natsu? What will happen to Lucy when she finds out? Will Juvia ever forgive Ultear? Speaking of her, why did she have those stab marks? Will Gray find out? THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED!!!!)