Others Gather and She Returns

(Location: Fairy Tail High)

~Gajeel~

After I woke up from a coma, Meredy was all up inside my head, saying that we had to go and that she'll explain things later.

Juvia, Shrimp, Gray, Lyon and Meredy, who was still unconscious but, is talking somehow, all jumped into Juvia's car and drove to school.

First place I'm awake for and I have to go back to school? That sucks.

Not the point!

Meredy said that we had to see Gramps. Surprisingly, he was still here.

"Sir, we have to speak to you." Meredy said.

"I already know, Meredy. It must be time." Gramps said, confusing everyone except Meredy.

"Gather the rest of the Dragneels and the Heartfilias. I have a few calls to make." Gramps said as he left for another room.

Juvia called Jellal at home and I called Lucy, who was hanging with the she-devil woman and her shy pink-haired friend.

Levy called Erza, who was awaken from her nap to get, and Gray called Natsu, who was dragged along shopping with Wendy.

As soon as they arrived, Erza broke the doors down.

"WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?!" She shouted.

"Erza, why did you break the doors down?" Jellal asked.

"They were pissing me off." she said, rubbing her eyes.

"NATSU! I WANTED THAT DRESS!" Wendy shouted.

"I'M NEVER GOING INSIDE A MALL AGAIN!" Natsu groaned.

"What's going on anyways?" Lucy asked.

"I'd like to know too." Levy added.

"Wouldn't we all?" I said.

"Juvia thinks that it has something to do with what Meredy-san said." Juvia said.

"Exactly, Juvia." Meredy said and the other six freaked out.

Well, after explaining the whole magic and dimension thing, they calmed down.

"Let the unconscious girl speak." I said.

"Makarov-san knows about it. He has magic too, probably one of the most powerful on Earth, which is how he can hear me without being bonded." Meredy explained.

"Some others know about it too." she added.

"Others?" Wendy wondered.

Makarov returned to the room and said, "They're coming. Everyone follow me."

We walked around the school and found places that I didn't even know about. He eventually led us to a room locked on the outside.

Gramp's hand glowed and the door opened to reveal several people.

"MIRA?!" Lucy shouted.

"LAXUS!" Natsu also shouted.

"ARIES-SAN?!" Juvia shouted.

"UR?!" Gray and Lyon shouted.

"VIRGO TOO?!" Wendy and Levy shouted.

"Hi, minna!" Mira greeted.

"Yo," Laxus smirked.

"Gomen for not telling you." Aries apologized.

"Hey, boys! Hi, Meredy!" Ur smiled.

"Hello, hime-san!" Virgo greeted to Lucy.

"There's one more but, she needs a second." Gramps said.

"She's here." Meredy said.

A silhouette of a woman could be seen. Surrounding her was a glowing white, that was glittering gold.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I felt Jellal freeze when the woman came into full view.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My eyes widen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lucy began to stutter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Juvia began to choke up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There stood a woman with golden hair in a bun, big brown eyes, classy smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"MOM?!" I shouted.

"Am I that scary? Come on, you four. Give your mother a hug!" She laughed, spreading out her arms.

I ran, I don't care how far or how many stitches I had, and the four of us tackled Mom. All of us, me, Lucy, Juvia and Jellal included, had burst into tears.

"My, my. What am I going to do with you four?" Mom giggled.