Halloween pt. 1

~Normal~ (October 31st; Fairy Tail High)

"I'm starving, Luce! How much longer?" Natsu complained as he rubbed his stomach.

"You can wait three more minutes, Natsu. The class is almost over and then, you can have lunch." Lucy said, annoyed.

"But, I want to eat that cupcake that you promised me!" Natsu shouted again.

Lucy slightly blushed. She had baked cupcakes for Romeo to take for his class the day before and she had an extra. She knew how much Natsu loved to eat so, she thought of giving it to him.

The bell had rung. Natsu grabbed Lucy and ran them to the lunchroom.

The high school's lunchtime is the only time where other grades were combined so, the two decided to go see their siblings and their friends.

"Yosh, metal face!" Natsu yelled, getting Gajeel's attention.

After Gajeel met Natsu and Gray, they happened to come up with nicknames for each other (while fighting).

"Lucy, you're blushing," Juvia noted.

"What did fire breath do?!" Gajeel said, cracking his knuckles.

"Nothing, Gajeel!" Lucy said, calming her brother.

She pulled out her bento and the container, which held the cupcake. Natsu was about to gobble it up but, Lucy slapped his hands off before he could touch it.

"Not before you eat your lunch," she told him.

"Yes, mom," he said, but he regretted it.

He saw that the Heartfilia siblings starting looking down.

"Sorry," Nastu said, slurping on his ramen.

"So, have you decided what you guys are going to wear tonight?" Levy said, trying to change the subject.

The others were confused.

"There's a Halloween party here at the school tonight. All the grades are invited but, you have to dress up to get in." Levy explained.

"Not going," Gajeel said.

"Pass," Gray said also.

"If Gray-sama isn't going, neither will I," Juvia added.

"I'll go. It sounds fun!" Natsu shouted.

"Thank you, Natsu for being the only positive one here," Levy said sarcastically.

Lucy suddenly had a bright idea. She ripped a piece of paper from her notebook, ripped that piece to shreds and threw them into her empty bento.

"We'll have a raffle to choose costumes but, we'll do it when Romeo and Wendy get here." Lucy smiled.

"What about us, Lucy-nee?" Romeo suddenly asked, appearing with Wendy.

"You're here! Now, we'll all choose our costumes and the remaining two will be for Jellal and Erza." Lucy said.

"Let Gajeel-nii go first," Romeo said.

"What the hell- Why me?" Gajeel grumbled.

"You always say that you're so unluckily so, you're going first," Romeo explained.

Gajeel scoffed and pulled a piece of paper from the bento box.

Levy went, then Gray, then Natsu, then Juvia, then Wendy, then Romeo and finally Lucy.

And here are Jellal and Erza's!" Lucy exclaimed, holding the two strips of paper in her hands.

Gajeel, Gray and Levy sweat dropped at what they got. Natsu, Juvia, Romeo, Wendy, and Lucy laughed.