Earthlanders

~Natsu~
"Hello?! Is anyone out there?!" I shouted again.

I've been in this pitch-black place since Meredy had knocked me out.

"Natsu..."

I heard. That's Lucy's voice.

"Lucy!" I shouted with all my might.

"She won't be able to hear you, Natsu." a voice told me.

"Huh? Who are you? Where am I?!" I shouted angrily.

A black-haired man with red eyes appeared. He kinda looked like a wimpy looking Gajeel.

"Eh?! Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Natsu, do you not recognize me?" The man's expression turned sad as he looked at me.

I looked at him throughly but, nothing came to mind. Until-

"You're Zeref!" I shouted, remembering the evil wizard from Earthland Natsu's memories.

"I'm more than that Natsu." Zeref approached closer to me.

"Don't come any closer!" I shouted, trying to ignite my fists on fire.

"Natsu, do you not remember who I truly am?" He asked, his sad look turning less sad.

"Eh?! What do you mean?" I asked.

"Natsu, I'm your father."

~Lucy~
The pain is too much. The moment Natsu had shown up, I was suddenly down on the floor. The others were also falling down before Natsu and the others.

"Gomen, Natsu."

Whats's this? A memory?

The walls around me morphed into a battlefield, ruins of a castle.

I stood up and turned to see me and Natsu. No, it's Earthland Lucy and Natsu.

Lucy's blonde hair was a shade darker due to the blood. Her brown eyes shed fresh tears. One glowing sword hung by her side, her hand placed near the handle, ready to attack.

Before her, stood Natsu. His salmon pink hair was the same but, his happy onyx eyes were now a blood red. In the midst of his hair stood two horns. His skin looked of scales.

"Natsu... You are still my nakama, even if you're E.N.D." Lucy said, grabbing the sword at her side.

"And? What difference does that make? I'll still kill you." Natsu sneered.

"Natsu, I know. But, I still love you." Lucy cried, unshielding her sword and holding it out in front of her.

"You are the son of Zeref and Igneel, a spawn of the black wizard, a dragon slayer, a Fairy Tail wizard, a father, a husband... My best friend... I know you're still in there somewhere! You are not the book of E.N.D.! You're Natsu Dragneel!" Lucy cried as Natsu inched closer to her.

"Shut up, girl! Don't think I'll pity you just because you were his girl." he said, now standing in from of the glowing blade.

Her hands shook violently as the tip of the blade was right on top of his bare-toned chest. He stood still as the blade slightly pierced his chest and she saw the blood go down. She slowly pulled her sword away. She gave up. I could feel it in my bones. She couldn't hurt the one she loves.

"I-I-" she stuttered, slumping to her knees.

"I can't. I can't do it." She threw the sword away.

"Gomen, Natsu... I couldn't save you... Once Gray had opened the book, you had transformed into something I couldn't even recognize. Your daughter was even afraid of you... I-I couldn't still save you!" she said.