Chapter 19: Tea Party.

You laid on your bed, there was really nothing to do today. You had finished all your tasks and Muzan was away for work. You let out a small sigh, "I wonder where Daki is..."You mumbled, you haven't seen her all morning. She's probably busy doing her tasks. 

If you also went outside to shop, you would need to wear that insufferable corset and those heavy dresses, you also needed to wait for a coachman and many more. You didn't want to do that so you had nothing to do but lay on your bed, bored out of your mind. 

Suddenly the door opens, you turned to see who it was, "Daki??" You spoke out. "There's a letter for you Duchess." She replied, "A letter?" You asked, confused as she hands you a letter. It was a letter from Marchioness Agatsuma. Your eyes widen, you knew who this was and quickly opened the letter. 

The letter reads that you are invited to a tea party held by Nezuko Agatsuma. A smile forms on your lips, you were happy to be able to get an invitation from her. "Daki, get a carriage ready, were going to buy a gown fit for this party." You told her, she nodded. 

-Time Skip-

Today was the day of the Tea Party, you were excited. You briefly told Muzan that you were going to a party. He didn't mind it since you had Daki by your side so he had no worries. "We have arrived!" The coachman yelled out. 

You let out a small smile, excited to see Nezuko for the first time after a long time. The coachman opened the door of the carriage, he held out his hand to help you down, you took his hand and got off the carriage. 

Nezuko's mansion was half as big as yours, You soon notice Nezuko running up to you with a bright smile, you opened your arms to let her embrace you. As soon as she got to you, she quickly hugged you. 

"I missed you so much Y/n... OH! I mean Duchess Kibutsuji." She giggled. "Likewise Marchioness Agatsuma." You replied. "I'm so happy I get to talk to you... I've been so busy with taking care of the lands... It's such a headache to have high ranking husbands." She pouted. "Don't worry, I understand your pain. The paperworks are endless!" You let out a sigh. 

(Okay so here are the ranks, the higher ranks are at the top, the lower ranks are at the bottom:
Duke/Duchess.
Marquess/Marchioness.
Earl/Countess.
Viscount/Viscountess.
Baron/Baroness.)

"We have so much to talk about! How is your marriage?? Who is your husband? I only know the last name but it seems so familiar..." She replied as she clinged to your arm, guiding you to her garden where the both of you will have a tea party. 

"Well... He's Muzan Kibutsuji." She gasps, "You mean THAT Muzan Kibutsuji." You slowly nodded. "Don't worry though, he treats me well." You reassured her. She raised an eyebrow, onbviously not believing it. "... I'll just see it for myself." She replied. 

Soon, both of you were in front of the Green house in the garden. "Where are the others?" You asked, "Oh! The orginial tea party already ended. It was all boring talk, I didn't want you to go through it. Let's go and catch up! I have you all to myself now." She giggled. 

-Time Skip-
-Muzan's POV-

I raised an eyebrow, "Its here?" I asked, The coachman nodded. "Oh, this must be the Agatsuma Residence." Kokushibo commented. I looked around, a butler soon approached me. "What brings you here Duke Kibutsuji?" He asks. 

"I've come here to pick up my wife." I replied.