Chapter 13: Fault.

-Your POV-
My face soon became as red as a tomato,I could tell he was satisfied by my reaction. What's up with him today..?

"How about we go take a look inside?" He asks with a smile,acting as if he didn't do anything to me just now.  This sly two faced bastard...! I mentally cursed. Ugh calm down Y/n,he's just messing with you.

I nodded,we both soon got inside and was greeted by a staff. "Good evening Sir and Madame." The staff smiled at us.

"What type of ties and bows or ribbons are you looking for?" The staff asks,
"Umm... Something simple but elegant." You replied,
"Oh! We have a lot of those,follow me."

Both of us followed the staff that lead us to a room, You looked around to see simple designs of suits and ties displayed,and different color and designs of ties,bows,and ribbons.

"Here to this side are simply just colored while this side has small designs in them."
'All of them look nice...' You thought.

But then,a simple crimson cravat caught your eye. 'That looks perfect for Muzan...' you thought,
You looked around some more and looked at a black simple tie with little designs. It looked perfect for Tanjirou.

"How much are those two?" You asked,
"Two silver coins madame." The staff smiles at me.
'Thats a little expensive... Hmm... The material is high quality...' you thought.
"I'll take it." You smiled at the staff. The staff nodded and soon started packing the tie and the cravat.

(I'm not sure what type of currency they had at this time so I'm just going to use bronze,silver,gold coins.)

-Time Skip-

Both of you started strolling around town, You were looking around,admiring the mood of the townspeople. The town was filled with laughs and happiness. It was a breath of fresh air to your brain,you could actually just relax and forget everything about your father and your ex. 

Muzan looks over to you and stares at your satisfied expression. Although he was more focused on your lips,but you don't have to know that. 

"...right? Don't you agree?" You spoke out, and stopped you tracks and turned to him. He was soon cut off from his little admiration. "I'm sorry,what was that again?" He asks,

You chuckled,"I'm Sorry,I must've rambled off and you got bored." Muzan disagrees,"No,I apologize I just got caught up in my own thoughts." He gives you an apologetic smile. 

Soon,both of you heard a loud scream,both of you quickly turned your head to the direction it came from. 

"BANDITS!! THERE ARE BANDITS!!" A male villager shouted,"Bandits in broad day light...?" You mumbled, Both of you soon ran to where it was. There were three bandits,one had a dagger and a held captive,another one had nothing but his fists,while the other one had a sword. 

"Where the fuck are the others?!? I thought we were supposed to meet up here with the fucking gold!?!" The one with a dagger shouted, "I don't know!" The one barehanded shouted back,"Grr.. FUCK THIS I'M NOT GONNA GET CAUGHT!!" The one with a sword screamed and started charging at the both of you,Muzan quickly pushed you away so you wouldn't get hurt. 

The bandit charged at Muzan,He was about to stab him with a sword but Muzan quickly dodged. Muzan grabbed the bandit's wrist and started to twist his arm so that he would let go of the sword. As soon as the sword hit the ground,Muzan threw a hard punch at the bandit,knocking him out. 

"You bastard!!" The one with no weapon shouts while running up to Muzan,You quickly ran up to the bandit and gave him a kick to the side,making him fall to the ground,hard.

"YOUR ALL FUCKING USELESS!!" The one with a dagger says and lets go of his captive, and started charging at you,you didn't have any time to react but then,Muzan got infront of you to protect you.

"M-Muzan...!!" You scream echoed throughout the town.