Chapter 12: Jealousy?

-Muzan's POV-
My eye twitches at the sight of Y/n and her butler.
Its been days and... I don't like the way he looks at her... But maybe its just my imagination...

Why the hell am I so bothered by this anyway?!

I need to focus on my work... What day is it anyway? Maybe I should ask her out on a date...

"Daki." I spoke out,she stops fixing the bookshelves and turned to me.
"Clear my schedule for today,I'm going out." I added as I got up and started to head out.
"As you wish." She replies and bows,

I got out of the room and headed to the garden,
As soon as I was approaching them,both of them became quiet, I only ignored the awkwardness and smiled at my wife.
"The weather's really nice today Y/n." I spoke out,
"Y-Yeah,I hope you don't mind that I'm at the garden all the time."
"Oh don't worry,I don't mind it at all,its been so long since you've gotten in the town right? How about we go out on a date?" I asked,glancing at that butler of hers to see his expression.

He only wore a poker face, hmm... Why do I even care on who she hangs out with??
Why did I even anticipate anything suspicious from this bastard?

"Sure! Let me just go and get ready." She replied with a smile,
She soon started walking away,her butler was about to follow in suit,
"Its fine Tanjirou,Daki can help me." She says,her butler nods. She soon left.

I smirked,
Good for him, he can't always follow her around like a lost puppy.

-Tanjirou's POV-
Y/n left... Ugh why did she leave me with this guy... He makes me uncomfortable,it always feels like he's glaring at me 24/7.

Besides I don't think he deserves Y/n... But I guess he treats her fine so its alright... I still don't like him.

-Time Skip-
-3rd Person POV-
"Shall we head to the market?" Muzan asks,you nodded. Both of you were in a Carriage,you were excited to go out again. Tha fact that it was also a date excites you more.

'Calm down Y/n, he's only doing this because its normal not because he loves you....' You thought,reassuring yourself that theres no need to be excited over this.
You glanced at him,he was staring outside the window of your carriage.

'Y-yeah he doesn't love me... But why does my chest hurt thinking about it...? Its probably nothing.' You thought and brushed your feelings off.

After the quiet and awkward ride tot the market,you both finally reached your Destination.

Muzan got out of the carriage first,and as you were just at the door of the carriage,you looked around and noticed Muzan's hand out for you to take.

You smiled at him and grabbed his hand. "Thank you." You spoke out while walking down the small stairs of the carriage.

You both soon walked around town,until you saw a shop with ties and bow ties.
You quickly thought of Tanjirou, he only had a tie for his butler costume.

'Maybe I should buy him a bow ties... Maybe ribbons too...' you thought,
"Are you planning on buying somethung there?" Muzan asks,
"Yeah,I was gonna have a look around,I thought about buying one for Tanjirou..."

'Is she thinking about that butler..?' Muzan thought.
He then quickly held your hand and kissed it,
You quickly blushed at this,
"How about buying one for me too?" He asks,
'W-Whats with him...?!' You thought,panicking.