Chapter 6: First Night.

!!WARNING!!
This is abit of a long chapter.
THIS IS A LEMON‼️ ITS NOT AS DETAILED BUT HEY ITS THERE( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
EDIT: SOMEONE POINTED OUT THAT THIS WAS R*PE, I'M SORRY FOR THAT, IT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION TO PUT UP SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I'M FULLY EDITING/CHANGING THIS CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU ENJOY 😊.

"Do you,Muzan Kibutsuji,take Y/n L/n as your lawful wife?" The priest asked and turned to Muzan,
"I do." Muzan replies,
"Do you,Y/n L/n,take Muzan Kitsuji as your lawful husband?" The priest asked and turned to you,
"I do." You replied.

"I now pronounce you,as husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" The priest cheered,
Muzan gently pulls you in to a kiss,it was a simple and gentle kiss.
The people roared with claps and cheers.
Both of you slowly pull away from the kiss.
You turned to the crowd to meet familiar and unfamiliar faces,"Shall we go meet the guests?" Muzan suggested, You nodded.
He held out his hand,waiting for you to take it. You slowly placed your hand on to his.

Both of you walked down the stairs of the Altar,soon your father first approached both of you.
"Ah,I'm so happy to see my Daughter happily married. I wish you both a happy marriage." Your father smiled at the both of you.
'Oh please... You only wanted the power... You always looked down on my happiness you bastard...' You cursed in your head,while keeping a straight face.
Muzan glanced at you before replying to your father,
"Thank you father." Muzan says with a small smile,
"Oh that's right,today is your first night right? Are you both planning to go somewhere?" You father smirked,
'The first night... Where the couple sleeps together...' You thought,and slightly blushed.
"Nothing in particular,I'm thinking of going somewhere tomorrow." Muzan replied,
'Tomorrow? So he isn't gonna do anything?? Well thank god.' You thought and mentally let out a sigh of relief.

-Time Skip-
-Your POV-
I highly regret not thinking that he wouldn't do anything! We we're alone in his bedroom,
I lay down on his bed,my heart ready to burst out of my chest!
He soon got on top of me,he stared at me before speaking,
"Are you sure you okay with this?" He asks,
"I-It is in our contract and it is tradition..." I replied,
"No,We can do this another time if you aren't ready. So are you sure?" He asks again,
Am I..?? Well... If we can't do it now...We're just gonna do it again some other time... Well I'd rather finish things here,so I won't have anything to stress about...

I bit my lower lip anxiously, "Yes... Uhm.. I'm sure." I replied.
He lets out a devilish smile,Oh god is he gonna be rough? No,calm down Y/n... My mind must be playing tricks on me-

My thoughts were cut off as soon as he kissed me,his lips were pressing against mine softly...
His hands were getting under my night gown,
His hands caressing my thighs,I could feel him slowly pulling down my underwear.
Just from this I could feel myself getting wet...

He soon broke the kiss and moved to my neck,leaving gentle kisses.
But as soon as his lips got down to my chest,he started leaving marks all over.
"Mm..." I let out a small moan,
As soon as he finished leaving his marks,he removes my night gown,revealing my naked body,I blushed in embarrassment.

He smirks... Wait I could've sworn he smirked!
He soon unbuttons his shirt,revealing his toned abs,I couldn't help but stare...

I slowly looked down and saw a huge bump through his pants between his thighs. This is just both making me excited and nervous...

He soon removed his pants,revealing his hard cock.
I gulped... He was... So big. Can it really fit inside me??!
He soon licked his lips,"Are you ready?" He whispered in my ear seductively, I slowly nodded and braced myself.
He brushed the tip of his cock on my slit before pushing it in me.
I let out a loud moan as soon as he got inside. He... He is so big! I don't think I can handle this!! My mind is a mess!! Oh god... Did he just get bigger..?!?

-Muzan's POV-
I let out a small grunt as soon as I pushed it in, She's so tight, it excites me but seeing the calm and collected Y/n a mess excites me more.

I licked my lips,brace yourself Y/n,you're in for a wild night.
I soon positioned myself,I held hips and held them a little higher. I slowly started to move,I glanced at her,she was holding in her moans.
Do you really think this was going to be easy Y/n? No no no... I can't allow that.
I smirked and swirled my cock inside her,

She let out a loud moan,and quickly glared at me,perhaps she knows I'm teasing her.
"Don't be.. ha... Shy Y/n...." I spoke out and got closer to her ear,
"Let it all out." I purred in her ear,before she could even reply,I kissed her lips,
Her reaction are adorable...
Wait... Adorable???

-Your POV-
What the hell is up with him?!? This isn't the gentleman I know! He's... Such a fucking beast in bed!

I could feel his movements getting faster and faster,oh god... I already came the moment he put it in me...
I'm getting absolutely wrecked by him... This bastard... I could feel his cock throbbing inside me... Is he gonna...?

-Muzan's POV-
I break of the kiss and let out a grunt,fuck... She's getting tighter.
I bit my lower lip,I'm about to come...
I soon slowly started to pull out,but was stopped as soon as she wrapped her legs around my waist.
I quickly looked at her,she was smirking... I guess I teased her too hard.

-3rd Person POV-
His last thrust went deep inside you,spraying your walls white with thick streams of his molten hot seed. You could feel it swirling around inside you,
"M-Muzan..!!" You moaned out his name,
He then places a small kiss on your forehead.

-Time Skip-
-Your POV-
My eyes flutter open,I winced in a slight pain in my lower abdomen. I looked to my right only to meet sunlight,So bright... What time is it anyways..?

I soon tuned to my left to cover my eyes from the bright light,only to meet Muzan peacefully sleeping.
Now I'm reminded of last night... God I acted so immature and... Dirty..... But it did feel good...
No! Stop dirty thoughts!

I'm getting thirsty,I should go get a cup of water.
I soon stood up,
*THUD!*
W-Why are my legs not moving..?!