Chapter 8:The Siblings.

-Your POV-
My eyes flutter open, only to meet sunlight.
Suddenly,I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen,but it soon disappeared.
"Ugh... I guess I feel a bit better..." I mumbled.
I moved around the fluffy bed,

I slowly felt my eyes getting heavy,
I guess a small nap wouldn't hurt....
*Creak*
My eyes quickly shot open,I looked at the door to see who it was. It revealed a young maid,
"Oh good,you're awake."
"Yeah... I'm sorry but where's Muzan?" I asked while sitting up.
"He went away for a business meeting."
"Oh..." I mumbled,

I'm sure he'd be back soon... Wait why am I even worrying about him...?
"Anyways,My name is Daki and I'm going to be your personal maid from now on." She says as she opens the curtains.
"I'm Y/n Kibutsuji. Its nice to meet you." I told her,she only glanced at me before going back to opening the curtains.

Ugh I just got chills over how cold the atmosphere is....
"Anyway Daki,when will he come home? There is something I'd like to discuss with him."
"Don't bother waiting for him,He'll be gone for a day or two. We need to get you ready for breakfast."
I slowly nodded, I soon got out of bed,I was feeling a bit better...

I took another good look at our bedroom, it's very spacious...
"Follow me My Lady,we need to wash you up."
I nodded and followed her.

As soon as we got out of the room,I took a good look around. The windows were tall and huge,there were alot and always had a two meter gap from each other.
I wonder if they have a garden here... This mansion is so huge yet I rarely see any staff...
Alsl last night,when we arrived here we were only greeted by two knights.

As I got lost in my thoughts,I realized that my maid was examining me as we walked. She had a hint of confusion and cautiousness written all over her face. Why is she distancing herself so much?? I'm pretty sure I had a proper attitude since coming here... And I don't think there's any problems concerning my etiquette.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked,
"Nothing my lady." She simply replied,
I'm really confused... Did I make a mistake? Why is she so cold?? I really miss Marie and Tanjirou... At least they're warm and welcoming....
"We have arrived,I placed a scent of Lavender on the bath,I hope you didn't mind. Or do you prefer roses?" She asked while opening the doors.
"Don't worry anything is fine. Oh! And you don't have to help me you could just get my clothes ready." I gave her a small smile.

She eyes me before leaving. Does she resent me so much?? Did I do anything? I swear she's always examining me... It does make me abit uncomfortable...
I soon walked inside the huge bathroom,the lavender scent filling in my nostrils.

I hummed as I remove the white robe I wore.
The scent of the Lavender is really relaxing,but before I could go inside the bath tub,I took a good look at myself in the mirror.
My face flushed as soon as I saw the marks he left all over my body. It's only a few... When did he even do this anyway?! Don't tell me he did this when I was already dead asleep...

I don't need to think of anything now,all I need to do is relax... Relax...
I reminded myself as my body comes in contact with the warm water,besides... I also need to think of a time to talk to him about my request...

-Meanwhile-
-3rd Person's POV-
Daki closes the door of your bedroom,everything was ready. She cleaned up the bed,had the clothes ready,Now all she had to do was go back to you.
Daki was about to head over to you but,
"Sister!" Gyutarou,Daki's brother,says and he waves his hand.

"Brother! What the hell are you doing? The windows shouldn't be open." She sighs as she walks over to him,
"Yeah yeah I know,its just that I'm worried about you,I don't want another girl to lash out at you for no reason."
"Well I think there's no need to... She seems... Different." She reassured her brother,
"Oh please what if its all an act?" Gyutarou says while rolling his eyes.
"We'll see... Besides lets talk later,I need to get back to her."
"Well alright,becareful."
With that,Daki nods and leaves.