Bonus Chapter!

(what happens at the end may or may not be canon in this fic... this chapter is just for fun... i never confirmed whether muzan is a demon or not in this fic so im just going to keep that bit at the end for fun👀)

"Spiders are much more interesting than your ugly sword." Rui comments, "EH?? No it isn't! Shut up!" Haruto replied. "Mommy!! Big bro Rui is bullying me!" Haruto complained as he ran up to you. Rui rolls his eyes, you then let out a chuckle. "I think the brat is at his rebellious phase." Daki commented, Rui glared at Daki. 

"Wow... Isn't it tiring to take care of them everyday?" Marie commented, "I'm used to it Marie don't worry." you chuckled. "Duchess." someone spoke out, you turned around to see Rui. "...I made this flower crown on my free time." he says as a blush spread across his cheek. "Oh my! Thank you Rui, what inspired you to make one?" you ask as you put it on. "J-Just accept it and don't ask!" he spoke out and quickly turned away from you. 

"Wha- No fair! I wanna give mommy a gift too!" Haruto spoke out, "Oneechan! Let's buy mommy a gift!" he turned to his sister, Misato. "But you didn't you spend your budget on buying that new wooden toy?" Misato commented as she crossed her arms, Haruto went quiet as he knew she was right. Soon, someone spoke up, "Lady Y/n." you turned around to see... Tanjirou, along with his wife Kanao.

You gave the two of them a bright smile, "Hello Tanjirou and Kanao, It's nice for the two of you to visit. By the way, there's no need for formalities Tanjirou." you chuckled. "It has been such a long time right??" you added, Tanjirou let out a small chuckle. "It really has been." Tanjirou chuckles, Your eyes widen as you see Kanao's baby bump, you let out a squeel as you clasp Kanao's hands. "Oh my god! Congratulations!" You excitedly spoke out. 

Kanao let out a small chuckle, "Thank you Duchess." she replies as she gives you a wide smile. "Well come on, have a seat. There is a lot of food here, dig in." you suggested. The two of them nodded and soon starting to take some food. You let out a wide smile at the scene, you were surrounded by the people you love... It's something you didn't know would happen... 

Now there was only one person missing, your husband, Muzan. 'I wonder when he'll go home...' You thought. 

-Time Skip-

You were peacefully reading a novel called 'Seafoam'. It's about a mermaid who becomes a human and accidentally joins a band of pirates to look for her one true love, but what the mermaid didn't know was that the pirates were slowly getting obsessed with her and had no intentions of letting her go. You let out a small gasp as you read the twist in the story, "Oh my... I wasn't expecting that..." you mumbled. It was such a delight to read novels during night time, you were also comfortable in your bed.

There was a knock on your door, "Come in." you spoke out. You took a peek to see who the person was, it was your husband. You let out a small giggle and set your book aside. "Welcome home." you greeted him, He then sat beside you and left a peck on your lips. "How was the meeting with the nobles?" you ask as you soon continued to read your novel. "Absolutely exhausting." Muzan replied. 

Muzan soon noticed that your attention was on the novel you were reading. "My love..." He commented. "I missed you." he added as he cuddled up to you. "Muzan! Wait! I'm trying to read." you giggled. He ignored your words and started to leave small wet kisses on your neck. "How about you focus on me?" he whispers, you let out a giggle and soon put your book away. 

You then left a peck on his lips, you let out a playful smile as he soon got on top of you. "My love, do you want to make a third child?" he asks with a smirk, your playful smile soon dropped into a suprised facial expression. "W-What-" You stuttered, you were cut off as the doors slam open. "Mommy!!" a familiar squeaky voice spoke out. You flinched and quickly pushed Muzan off of you. 

Muzan groan as he fell off the bed, 'Well this is awfully familiar...' he thought. "Mommy! I can't sleep!" Haruto spoke out, "Me too mother." Misato replied. You giggled and motioned them to climb onto the bed. Haruto soon noticed his father slowly getting up, "Eh?? Daddy why are you on the floor??" he asks, Muzan only gave him a small smile in response as he glanced at you. Muzan soon laid next to the three of you, Misato giggled, "It's so cramped." she commented. Haruto giggled in agreement. You glanced at Muzan who gave you an intimidating smile, you gave him a smile as an apology for pushing him. 

"Well... Should all of us sleep together?" you suggested as you brushed Misato's hair with your fingers. "Yes! that's what we were aiming for!" Haruto commented, "Then I support that idea." Muzan spoke out. You giggled, "Alright then." 

-Time Skip-

Your eyes slowly open, you let out a small groan as you turned around to face the huge window in your bedroom, your eyes were soon hit with the moonlight. You slowly sat and examined your surroundings, there wasn't anything different except for the fact that Muzan was nowhere to be found on the bed. You raised an eyebrow as you slowly got out of bed, you took one more glance at your children, a small smile never left your lips as you left a kiss on their foreheads. 

You soon took your cardigan that was on the coat stand. You wore it and soon lit up a candle to look for your husband. You quietly left your bedroom and walked around the dimly lit halls, "I wonder where he could be..." you mumbled, your first thought was his office but as you went there, he was nowhere to be found. "Where could he be...?" you commented as you walked the lonely and dimly lit halls again to look for him, you soon found yourself in the garden. 

"I swear, if he isn't here and I find him from God knows where, he better get ready for my scolding." you hissed, but your rage was cut off as you heard a rustle. You felt your heart stop, as you froze in fear. "R-Reveal yourself...!" You spoke out, there was no response. "Haa... What am I thinking? I read too much horror novels..." You mumbled, you heard another rustle again, but this time an entity revealed itself. 

"Muzan!" You let out a relieved sigh as you ran up to him, you hit his arm, "Goodness! Where were you?! I was looking everywhere for you! What were you doing anyway??" You spoke out as you glared at him, "Apologies my love." he replied, you hit his arm again. 'Ugh... There he goes again... Using that pet name... Just so I could soften up to him... Ugh... I hate it but at the same time it works...' you thought. "You have it all wrong, my intentions aren't like that." he replied. "Oh please I know you know- W-Wait did I say that out loud...??" you spoke out. 

'I don't recall telling him about the pet name thing... How did he...' you thought, he chuckles, "You did." he spoke out, "Come on my love, let's go back to sleep." he added. "O-Oh... Alright." you spoke out, still in disbelief you said your thoughts out loud, or did you...? While you were stuck in your thoughts, you didn't notice your husband's eyes glow red