Chapter 10: Request.

HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THE NEW COVER!

-Muzan's POV-
As soon as I opened the door,I was greeted by Daki.
"Welcome back,I didn't think you'd be back early." Daki says,as I hand her my coat.
"Today just went without problems. Where is she?" I asked,
"She's in your study room, she's been waiting for you there for quite a while now." She replied,

Why would she be waiting for me? Perhaps she has something to ask...
"How is she like Daki?? I wanna meet her." Douma asks,his eyes sparkling with curiosity.
"She's Great. Anyways I wouldn't want you to ever meet her,who knows what type of trick you have up your sleeve." Daki says while giving out a disgusted look.

"Oh now I wanna meet her." Douma chuckles,
"Dream on Douma." Akaza commented,

I don't have time for this,I should just go see her.
I soon started heading to my study room.
I pushed the door open and saw her laying on the couch. Peacefully sleeping...
I should get her to bed,it is late at night now.

I carefully picked her up and got a closer look at her face. Her beautiful long eyelashes,soft lips and rosy cheeks... It all added to her charm.
She was a breath of fresh air for me,someone who doesn't want me for sexual desires or power or money... Someone who isn't afraid of me... It's peculiar as to why she doesn't fear me... Maybe she isn't fond of gossips.

Ah fuck here she go again,clouding up my mind with endless thoughts about her. Do you really have no ill intentions for me Y/n? Can you really be different from them..?
No,I can't be so fond of her,who knows she may be hiding something...

-Time Skip-
-Your POV-
My eyes slowly open,ugh where am I?
Why am I back here in the bedroom? Oh thats right I was about to make a request for Muzan...

I slowly sit up. God I can't believe I actually fell asleep,so embarassing.... But who brought me back here? Was it Daki or one of the knights?
Or maybe him....?

The door creaks open,I quickly turned to its direction.
It revealed Muzan,his white robe was loose and he's drying his wet hair with a towel.
"You've woken up,Daki told me you had somethung to ask of me." He spoke out while walking towards the bed.
"Yes but before that...Come here let me dry your hair for you." I suggested,he nodded and sat next to me.

His scent filled my senses,his scent was... Calming and relaxing. Wait No Y/n,your being weird...

I soon starting drying his hair with a towel,"What was your reason to stay up late at night? What sort of request do you have?"
He asked,
I bit my bottom lip anxiously. I don't know if this is allowed but...
"I... Want my butler to be her with me."
"Pardon?"

"Daki's amazing but I just want someone close to me to be here... Even if its temporary."
He soon became quiet,and an awkward silence ensued.
"Alright." He turned and look at me straight in the eyes. Letting me come face to face with those beautiful crimson eyes again.
"R-Really??" I asked,my face become brighter.
He nodded,"I don't see why not."

I smiled at him,"Thank you... Oh! I'm still not in my pajamas... Uhmm... I'll be back!" With that,I got up and left.

-Time Skip-
-3rd Person POV-
Its been a day since your request. Today is the day that Tanjirou is arriving.
Your eyes quickly shot open,you felt something heavy around your waist.
You looked behind you to see Muzan sleeping peacefully with his hand around your waist.

You were debating whether to carefully remove it or go back to sleep,you decided to carefully remove it since you needed to get ready.
You got up and walked up to the door,as soon as you pushed the hard wooden door open,Daki is already there.

"Well someone's excited,I was about to wake you up my Lady. Shall I run the bath?" She asked,
"Of course. Well... My best friend is coming here..." You replied shyly. She chuckles.

Suddenly,Kaigaku started approaching both of you.
"Good,your awake. That butler from the Ernst House has arrived."
(Ernst is you original last name)
'Tanjirou is here!' You excitedly thought.