Chapter 4:Date?

You played with your fingers over how anxious you are about what your wearing.
Tanjirou noticed this, He soon gently places a his hand onto yours.
"Don't worry too much... You look beautiful." He reassured you.
"But.. it's a bit revealing..."
Tanjirou chuckles,
"I know your anxious about this but trust me,he won't get bad ideas from this." He gives a warm smile.
You bit your lower lip and started to have second thoughts,"Fine... I trust you."

The long huge doors swing open,revealing your father and Muzan having a talk.
Muzan's eyes trailed away from your father and moves to you. His eyes widen abit by your appearance. He was taken aback by it, his gaze traces every inch of your body.

-Muzan's POV-
I gaze upon her,a bit shocked by her appearance.
I didn't bother listening to her father blabber about nonsense... I wanted to avert my attention on her.

Her red dress that fit her perfectly showed off some curves,her silky hair that she tucks behind her ear as a faint blush of embarrassment creeps up on her face...
Her facial expression was far different from what her clothing suggests.
Shes so... Innocent. She looked up to me with brightness in her eyes,"Uhm... Duke..? Do I look bad?" She asked,Why?
Why are you looking up to me with such innocence?
Why do you not fear me?
Why are you so confident to face me?
Do you even know who I am?

"Not at all,"I replied,walking past her father and walking up to her.
I gently grabbed her hand,
"You look beautiful." I added,kissing her hand.

She blushes a bit.
"Thank you..."
"Y/n? I didn't know you would come here early." Her father says,
"I just... Finished getting ready earlier than expected." She replied.
"Well.. then I'll take my leave." Her father says,we both watch as he walked away.

*Creak* Was the sound of the door closing. I soon turn to her,
"Y/n?" I spoke out,she turned to me,with her (eye color) orbs meeting mine.
"Yes Duke?"
"You don't have to be so formal,you can just call me Muzan."
"Right.. I'm sorry... Uhmm.. Muzan..." She says,each word getting quieter and quieter.

I chuckled, "Then I should talk about why I came here... Would you like me to take you out on a date?" I asked,with a smile.
A surprised expression forms on her face,her cheeks slowly gives a hint of the shade pink.
"W-What..?!" She blurted out in disbelief,
"I was wondering if I could take you out on a date? Right now.." I gave her a soft smile, she gave me a soft stare,with her cheeks still tinted out of embarrassment.

"Yes... You can...." She mumbled, covering her face as her face becomes redder.

-Your POV-
I was quite taken a back by his words... Adam never took me out on a date... Ugh I don't need to think about that asshole! I should focus on what's infront and move on... But seriously I'm quite excited for this experience. Oh god I'm so embarrassed that I'm starting to look like a tomato!

"Then lets go,My lady." He replied,while giving a small smile,he takes out his hand.
I nodded and took his hand.
He gently held my hand as he escorted me out of the room,
"Are there any places you wish to go to?" He asked,as we both walked to the exit to ride a carriage.
"No... Nothing in particular..." I replied,
"I see... That's good, because I have some places in mind that I'll take you out to." He told me.

I looked to my side to see the side view of his face,his gaze looked cold... He was just so... Mysterious.... I don't know a thing about him except his name...  His eyes we're intimidating but why am I not intimidated..?