Chapter 9:Companion?

-Your POV-
Daki helped me get out of the bath and gave me a clean and soft robe.
"Is there anything I'm required to do? Any tasks he left me?" I asked Daki while walking back to my room,
"No,but we can explore the garden if you'd like My Lady."
"Alright,then after breakfast can you accompany me to-"
Suddenly I was cut out by a young male. He had black hair and turquoise eyes,he wore a silver knights armor,he glared at me and scoffed.

"So this is her? She doesn't even look that pretty." The male says,
Excuse me? Who the hell does this boy even think he is? Does everyone here hate me..?

I was about to say something but Daki beat me to it,
She rolled her eyes,"Watch your mouth brat. Just because your a knight,it doesn't give you the right speak to the Duchess that way,besides you basically begged Kokushibo to turn you into a knight."

"Tch..." With that,he left,
"I apologize for his behavior,Kaigaku has always been like that." She turned to me and bowed,
"No, its alright theres no need to bow." I told her,She looked up to me with confusion in her eyes. "Well I guess we should go back to my room." I added. She nodded.

Hmm... She is always confused by my actions,I guess I could ask her later on.

-Time Skip-
I sat down on my bed and opened a drawer beside my bed and took a small box.
I opened the box,revealing a glass container that contained Yasmin Pills.

To be frank,they are birth control pills. I've been taking them the day before our marriage.
I didn't want a child,I don't think I'm ready to have one... Besides,If I had a child and it wasn't a male,will he treat me like my mother...? I guess its fine...Muzan doesn't know anything about this,What he doesn't know, can't hurt him right...?

I took one pill and consumed it, something about this... Made me feel abit guilty... What would he do if he knew?? Lash out at me? Will... I end up like my mother...?

I gripped onto my chest,
But suddenly,all my thoughts went silent as soon as somebody knocks on the door,
"My Lady?I have something to inform you. May I come in?" Daki says,on the other side of the door.

I quickly placed the pills back in the box and hid in the drawer.
"You may." I replied,fixing my composure.
The doors slowly swung open,revealing my maid.

"What is it?" I asked,while standing up from my bed.
"Its a great time to explore the Garden,you wanted to take a look around right?" Daki says,
"Oh! Yes thank you for reminding me,by the way would you like to accompany me?"
"Of course my lady." She says,
"Please follow me,I'll guide you there." She added,
I nodded and followed her as soon as she turned around.

-Time Skip-
I quietly sat by the garden,waiting for Daki to come back with some tea and sweets.
I looked around and took a deep breath,
Gardens were my safe haven,its a place where I don't have to worry about anything,all I had to do was admire the fresh air, beautiful flowers, and oh that sweet beautiful scent flowers have.

Suddenly,I heard light footsteps. I looked around and saw Daki.
She walked over to me and placed the tea and sweet at the small table.
She placed a tea cup infront of me and started pouring the hot tea onto the cup, Before I knew it,she accidentally pours some tea on to me.

Her face quickly became white,her expression quickly showed fear, her body was trembling. She quickly bows. "I-I apologize m-my lady. It w-won't happen again!" She stuttered,

I was confused,why would she be so scared...?
"Lift your head up, there's no need to be scared or apologoze for such thing. Its just a small mistake. Besides,the thick cloth of the dress protected me."
She slowly lifted her head up,
"Y-you're not gonna slap me...?" She mumbled,enought for me to hear.
Slap? Her? Thats... Too much.

"What? Why would I slap you?" I asked,confused.
"B-because I... accidentally poured hot tea on you..."
"Its alright,its only a mistake... Wait... Does Muzan slap you when you make a mistake??!" I asked,raising my voice at the last sentence.
"No... Its the other women he takes home... Well before he was wed to you My lady... Of course the Duke quickly cuts ties with them."

"What..? And how many treated you like that?"
"All of them,they were... Entitled."
I was heated with rage,how dare they?! Just because they're nobility,it doesn't give them the right to act like a spoiled fucking brat!

"What a bunch of spoiled brats! What gives them the right to do such thing?!"
"Wait,you won't hurt us..?"
"What?! I could never! I was raised better than that! God I could curse at them but it won't ever be enough! Fucking bastards! I hope they rot in hell." I crossed my arms,
Daki suddenly chuckles,
"For a duchess,you sure have such a foul mouth my lady. You... Really are different...." She mumbled the last part.
"I apologize,once anger takes over I can't keep my foul mouth shut. Besides... Daki I hope we could be on better terms from now on,I know you feel uncomfortable around me and-" I was cut off by Daki,
"Don't worry my Lady,I... Will hand my loyalty to you." She smiled at me,I was a bit taken a back,it felt like she was doing a knights vow...

"I'm glad Daki,trust me... I will never ever be like them."