Chapter 5: Excitement.

-Your POV-
I looked around in awe,the town had a cheerful energy,with kids running around playing,shop vendors endorsing their food,and small bands that plays music for a dime.

It was my first time personally coming to town...
"Is there anything you'd like?" He asked,
I looked around for anything and I soon laid my eyes upon a stand that had prizes,
"I don't want anything but I'd like to try that." I pointed at the stand,
Muzan nodded. We both soon walked to the stand,
"Hello there! Would you like to try this shooting game?? Take those three cans out and you can choose your prize!" The shop vendor says,
"What prize do you want Y/n?" He asked, and looked at me while handing out some money to the shop vendor.
"Uhmm..." I looked around to see a weird bald man with a yellow jumpsuit plushie(Saitama), a cute pig with a single earing on its ear plushie(Hawk), a man with hedgehog hair and an angry expression (Bakugou lol), and a half naked man with a peppa pig head(Inosuke LMAO!).

(A/N:
Plushies and teddy bears weren't created inthis era yet I think.)

I pointed at the one with the yellow jumpsuit(Saitama), "I like that one,he looks cute and funny." I giggled,
Muzan nods,he picks up the rifle that was loaded with three bullets.
From his first to his last shot,he hit all of them! I looked at him with amazement glittering ln my eyes.
He soon turned to me to only to meet the expression I had,he was a bit taken a back but he only gave me a small smile.

"Here you go." He hands out the plushie.
"Thank you..." You smiled at him,and held the plushie. It was just the right size,a perfect fit for you to hug it.
"Are you hungry? We can stop by a cafe if you'd like." He suggested,
"Well a little bit... But uhmm.. please lead the way." You replied,he nodded and soon both of you headed there.

-Muzan's POV-
Silence soon ensued,It was a bit awkward but it wasn't any of my concern,I didn't utter even a word to break it.
I looked to her side,she was hugging the plushie I gave her.
Her expression.... Looked sweet,she had a hint of blush spreading around her cheeks,her eyes shined bright while her lips curled in happiness.

Hmm... She's somehow.. Different. I asked her out to spoil her with jewelry and dresses she liked,since thats what every lady asked of me.
Yet... All she wants is a simple plushie.
Oh well,I shouldn't think about this any further.

I soon turned away from her and focused my eyes on the road.
This is only an arranged marriage,a loveless marriage. So why should I concern myself with any of this?

-Your POV-
I'm just so happy and satisfied that he got me this plushie,its my first time visiting the town so I couldn't hold out my excitement.
But...
My smile soon faded.
We are... So close yet so far. I don't know...
I turned to him,only to meet his cold expression that focused on whats infront of him.

No matter how many sweet words he lets out,romantic pick up lines,or how much of a gentle man he is, I just can't help but be uneasy.

I feel like... He always puts up a wall between us. No matter how close we become. Even with that facade he's playing... He... Feels far away. I guess he is just doing this for the sake of our marriage...

I frowned.
I-I shouldn't let this bother me... I already knew this would happen anyways.