Chapter 31: Party Disaster.

(ivona has been quiet... I hope it stays that way 🤡)

Your eyes slowly open, as you opened them, you were met with a sleeping Muzan. You let out a giggle at his peaceful facial expression. He soon woke up from your giggle, "Oh..? Good morning my love..." he whispered as he was still half asleep. You snuggled up to him, "Good morning to you to..." you replied. 

You let out a yelp as your baby started kicking, "Look's like our baby is awake... He sure is energetic in the morning." Muzan commented as he touches your belly. "Yeah... The doctor said that our baby will be out soon." you replied, you were 8 months pregnant. Time sure flies fast. "Well I can't wait to see our child." he says as he leaves he leaves a kiss on your lips. 

He soon got out of bed, "The party is today right?" He asks, "Oh yes! I forgot Tamayo's party was today." you chuckled as you sat up. "Then I'll pick you up after the party." you nodded in response. You stared as he removes his night robe to wear simple clothes to get ready for a bath. "You can stare all you want." Muzan commented, you blush and quickly looked away. 

He lets out a chuckle at your flustered state, "You've already seen everything, so why be so shy, love?" he asks, "Oh shut up." you replied as you pouted, he only let out a laugh. "Will you be having a meeting with the other nobles about the taxes?" you ask. He let out a sigh, "Sadly yes." he replied. 

"Those idiots only know one solution, and that is to make the taxes higher which isn't benefiting the commoners and would only make more shortage of supplies." he added, "They blame the commoners but buy a lot of expensive things..." you commented. "I'll put them to their place." Muzan replied in a serious tone. Before Muzan left the room, he walked up to you and kissed you again on the lips. 

"I'll pick you up at noon." he reminded you, you nodded in response. You watch him as he left, "Hmm... Perhaps I should get ready too..." You mumbled. 

-Time Skip-

Daki let out a sigh, "It seems that the carriage is running late..." Daki mumbled. You were on your way to the party and both of you were outside the mansion. As both of you were waiting, a certain child approached both of you. "Duchess! And... Oh... Daki..." A familiar voice called out, you turned to see Rui. 

"Oh, Hello Rui." you gave him a small smile. He then stares at your belly, "Isn't you stomach heavy?" he asks, "Of course, she's carrying a baby." Daki replied. "If it's heavy then why don't you just remove the baby already? Why wait for months?" Rui suggested, you let out a chuckle. "that's not how it works Rui." you replied. "As expected from an uneducated child, that's because the baby is still forming, it would take 8-9 months before its ready." Daki replied, Rui rolls his eyes. 

"How do you become pregnant anyway?" He asks, You froze. "Is there some sort of ritual? That Doormat? Doom? Dingus? Douma? I don't know I don't remember his name, but he told me that storks give couple babies but I didn't believe his lies." he added. "No, they do it by se-" You cut off Dai. "O-Oh look! Our carriage is here!" you stuttered. 

"You guys are going somewhere?? Can I come??" Rui asks. "No." Daki simply replied, Rui glared at Daki. "We're going to a party so you can't tag along Rui." you replied. "Oh... Well here." he says as he hands you a flower bracelet, "I-I was bored... And didn't have anything to do so..." He says with a blush on his face, you put in on. "It's beautiful Rui, Thank you." you thanked him as you pat his head, "Let's have a picnis tomorrow." you added

Daki only grumbles, you turned to Daki, "What? He's like my son." you whispered. "Come on Duchess, Let's get inside the carriage. " Daki suggests. "Oh right!" you spoke out and soon got inside the carriage.

-Time Skip- 

You were at the party, you looked around to see female nobles. You couldn't find Tamayo so all you could do was awkwardly stand there, Daki was also not allowed on the main hall and was only at the room where other personal attendants were. You soon noticed Ivona who you locked eyes with for a moment but soon looked away from you, 'That's right bitch, bark all you want but my man is mine.' You thought.

You soon heard someone call out your name, "Y/n." you looked around to see that it was tamayo, she was a little far away from you but you let out a smile as you walked towards her. As you walked towards her, you didn't notice that Ivona had stuck out her foot to trip you. Sadly, She succeeded. You quickly protected your stomach, you let out a groan at your fall. Everyone let out a gasp, Tamayo quicky walked up to you. You hissed, "You jealous rat-" you were cut off by something. 

You let out a groan in pain. As soon as you realized what it was, your heart dropped. Your breath hitched as you felt liquid between your thighs. Your water broke.