Chapter 7:Two Faced.

-Your POV-
W-Why are my legs not moving?!
A wave of fear and shock came over me... Am I not gonna be able to walk for a few days?! How am I going to take a bath?? Eat?? Go out to the garden!! Gaahh!!

My mind was a mess with different thoughts going in from left and right.
Then suddenly,one thought came in and silenced the others,
He... Did me too rough...
I quickly blushed at that thought,

"Y/n..?" A deep male voice spoke out.
I looked around and saw Muzan awake,He was standing up and was walking over to my side.
His hair was messy and I could tell he still wanted some sleep,his white robe was a bit loose revealing his abs...

His soft gaze caught me,his crimson orbs looked at me much gentler than before.
His lips soon curve as soon as he understood what was going on with me.

I lightly blush in embarrassment with his teasing smirk,this two faced bastard...
He soon carried me into his arms... Its the Princess Carry that all maidens in the kingdom fantasize about.

"What are you doing?!" I asked,abit flustered.
He didn't answer but instead just gave me a soft smile.
Has he... Turned back to the gentle man I know?? I swear this mans personality switches as fast as mood swings does.

He walked to the table that had a glass of water placed on it while still carrying me into his arms.

He gently places me on the chair that was beside the table,
"Thank you..." I muttered,
"Should I call a doctor?" He asked,
I shyly nodded,
How utterly embarassing.... To see me like this...

I silently drank the warm glass of water,I felt slightly uncomfortable as he watches my every move.

As soon as I finished,he slowly carried me back to his arms,in all honesty... It felt a bit romantic. Its like one of those beautiful scenes I often read in novels... A blossoming love...

I felt my chest tighten as soon as I thought of that last sentence...
I shouldn't get ahead of myself. He's only doing this for marriage,not for love. I need to stop being delusional...

"Y/n..? Y/n?" Muzan says,making me snap out of my thoughts.
"Ah,yes?" I replied,
"You should rest for now." He says,while tucking me in.
I slowly nodded. I was about to go back to sleep until I see him turn around,I quickly held the edge of the robe on his wrist. His eyes widen abit.
"Wait... Are you leaving??" I asked,

He turned around,"Yes,I have something to take care of... I'll be back soon. I call a doctor and make sure my maid is gonna take care of you well." He replied,
"All right.... Be careful." I mumbled the last words but he seemed to have heard it.

He gave me a smile,before turning around and to continue to walk out.
I slowly let him go.

-Muzan's POV-
As soon as I turn from her,my smile quickly faded. I was soon back into my own thoughts as I walked out of the bedroom.

This... Is weird. This feeling is peculiar....
And to think the first thing I did when I woke up was look for her and utter her name aloud is... Weird and its annoying me.

Of all the women I've slept with,I've never done that to them...
But... Why is my treatment to her so different?
"Duke?" A woman's voice called out and I was quickly snapped out of my own thoughts, I turned to where the voice came from,
"Akaza and Douma are waiting for you outside." She added,
"Thank you,oh and... Take care of her while I'm gone,Daki."
She nodded.
Oh well,I don't have time to think about that,what I must prioritize now are the problems in front of me.

Heyaa,ummm yes I'm adding the upper moons here. I apologize for those who do not know who they are since... This is spoilers hahaha I apologize if I don't get their personalities perfectly,its that I don't read the manga.... Some fans just spoiled me soo... Yeah hahaha anyways the story felt a little empty if the characters were only the ones from the anime.
I hope you enjoy💖