Chapter 32: Danger.

Ivona's eyes widen, while some let out a gasp and a shriek. "You, call the royal physician!" Tamayo demanded at the maid, the maid nodded and quickly got out of the room to look for the royal physician. Soon, knights and guards started to enter the room. Most specifically, the Pillars. 

"Y/n... What happened??" Tamayo asks as she holds you for support. "M-My water broke..." You replied, Tamayo's eyes widen. "Oh my..." she spoke out in shock. Rengoku soon walked up to the two of you, "What happ-" You cut him off, "My water broke!" you screamed. Rengoku nods and soon carries you. "You can take her to my chamber!" Tamayo suggested, Rengoku quickly got out of the room to take you to Tamayo's chamber. 

As Ivona was quietly trying to blend with the crowd to leave, she was stopped by someone. She let's out a gasp and turns to see Tamayo with an angry facial expression. "Where do you think your going?" She asks. "I.. I..." Ivona was at loss for words, "It wasn't supposed to happen!" She added. "You endagered both the Duke's wife and future heir!" Tamayo glared at her. 

Giyuu soon walked up to the two of them, "Princess, is there something wrong here?" he asks Tamayo. "Yes, there is. Do me a favour and take her to the dungeon." Tamayo demanded, Giyuu nods and soon grabbs Ivona. "No... NO! Princess you can't do this to me! They're alright! They're healthy! Isn't that what's important?!" Ivano yelled, "Pathetic." Tamayo replied and soon walked away. 

"Princess! Princess!!! My father will hear of this!! I DON'T DESERVE THIS!! AFTER ALL THE GOOD I'VE DONE FOR THIS COUNTRY!!! DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME!!!" Ivona shouted, despite her shouting and yelling, she was only ignored.

Meanwhile, You and Rengoku were still on your way to the chamber. You let out a grunt in pain, "We're almost there Duchess." Rengoku reassured you. You slowly nodded your head, everyhing hurts, your body was aching and you didn't know how much more you could handle. As soon as you both got inside Tamayo's chamber, Rengoku carefully placed you on the bed. 

"I'll go look for the-" Rengoku was cut off by the doors slamming open, "I'm here! I'm here!" The royal physician spoke out, she had a nurse with her. "Finally..." You mumbled, the physician rushed to you, "Are you the father?" The physician asks Rengoku, "No, I'm not." he replied, "Alright then, get out." Rengoku was a little taken a back but soon nodded and left. 

"Amaya, take care of the dress." She told her nurse, the nurse nodded and soon took care of carefully cutting the bottom of your dress. "Alright, I want you to breath... Inhale, exhale..." The physician told you, you nodded and did as you were told. 

-Meanwhile-

"Proposterous! The only way for this to be solved is by making the taxes higher-" The duke was cut off by a servant barging inside the meeting. "Duke Kibutsuji! You're wife is giving birth at the Princess's chambers!" The servant spoke out, Muzan's eyes widen. He slamms his hands on the table, "We are not making the taxes higher and that's final." Muzan demanded at the other nobles. 

As he was walking out of the meeting, another Duke chirped in. "Where are you going?? The meeting isn't finished!" The duke spoke out, he was met with Muzan's glare. If glares could kill, he would have been oblibirated. "My wife is more important, stop me and I'll make sure to rip you of your title." Muzan threathened, the duke gulps and looks away. 

"Get my carriage ready." He demanded the servant, the servant nodded and quickly ran to get his carriage ready. "Just wait my love... I'm coming..." he mumbled. 

-Back to you-

The nurse let out a gasp, "It's breech birth..." she commented, "It's alright, we'll get this baby out safely. Now Y/n, Inhale... Exhale.... Now push!" The royal physician says, you soon started pushing the baby out. "Haahh... Fuck..." You mumbled as you grunt in pain, with no anesthesia, you could feel everything. You couldn't feel your legs, all you felt was pain. 

(Breech birth: Its when a baby comes out feet first, this is dangerous because the baby can get stuck on the birth canal, which can cause injury or death. The umbilical cord may also be damaged or blocked. This can reduce the baby's oxygen supply.)

"Just a little more okay Y/n? The head is almost out." The royal physician reassured you, "Come on Y/n, you can do it... I believe in you." Tamayo says. "Duchess... The baby is almost there." Daki commented. 'Come on... Just a little more...' You thought, you felt tired... You felt like you were slammed on the wall, cut into pieces and was put back together... You couldn't properly explain the pain but all you could do now was make sure your baby was safe. 

Everyone let out a gasp as soon as the baby was out, you let out a sigh of relief... But it was too early to celebrate. "Come on... Come on Baby... Come on, Cry..." The royal physician mumbled as she tried to make the baby cry. "W-What's wrong??" Tamayo asks, "The baby is not crying... The baby needs to cry." The royal physician replied. 

Tears soon started to roll down your cheek, 'Please... Please.... I can't lose you...' You thought. Daki couldn't stop her tears while Tamayo looked away to hide her tears. "Come on baby, I know you can do it." The royal physician spoke out. The nurse soon looked down as time was running. 

'No... PLEASE!! LET MY BABY LIVE!!' You thought as more tears started to roll down your cheek.