Chapter 24: Wild Night.

!!Warning!! Lemon 🍋also i suck at writing lemons so- this chap is also a little long.

"Huff..." You breath out as you wrapped your arms around his neck, still not pulling away from the kiss. Both of you had been starving for each others touch. Muzan broke away from the kiss.

"Are you sure you want this?" He whispered, "I want this... I want you." You replied.

He soon started to help you remove your loose wet dress, after that you wore nothing but your underwear. You unbuttoned his wet shirt. Your lips met his again. His hands slither to your back, slowly laying you down on the floor.

You wrapped your legs around his waist, you let out a small gasp as you felt his length brush against you. He soon pulled away from the kiss again and unbuckled his pants. You gulped at his erect cock, "What? Do you like what you see?" He asks. Your face soon turned red, you would never ever forget the first night, he was too big and it hurt but at the same time it felt... Good.

You soon pushed him as he was getting closer to you.  "I'll take the lead." You told him. He raises an eyebrow but soon smirked, "Alright, go ahead." He replied. You soon got on top of him, you stared at his length for a moment, 'C-Can this really fit inside me..? It did last time but....' You thought.

You slowly went down, your legs trembling as you went deeper and deeper. You stopped, letting out small grunts as your insides get used to his size, and you were only halfway! He lets out a chuckle and soon grabbed your ass, you let out a yelp, "Wha- Muzan!" You yelled out, flustered.

"Times up Y/n." he whispered as he switches the position, you were the bottom and he was the top. This wasn't what you had planned at all! You were about to speak but you were cut off as he shoves his cock inside you, you let out a loud moan as you grasp his back, digging your nails into him. 'He's always so fucking rough!' You thought.

'She's really tight...' Muzan thought, either way, he didn't care, he still kept thrusting his cock inside you, going deeper and deeper with each thrust. Muzan left soft kisses on your neck to make up for the roughness he's giving you.

You were both in each other's arms, both of you craved for this. Well you know what they say, Make up sex feels so fucking great.

"F-Fuck! Muzan! That spot..!" You moaned out, he let out a small smirk in satisfaction. You loved the feeling of the tip of his cock dragging and tugging your walls with each thrust.

He lets out a grunt, You soon felt his cock twitching inside you, you knew he was about to come. "D-Do it Muza- aahh..!!" You stuttered. He lets out a chuckle, "Beg for it Y/n." He replied, you grumbled. He was teasing you again!

"Please..! Come inside me...!! G-Give it to me..!" You moaned out, tears rolling down your cheek from pleasure. You were anticipating for his release but it didn't happen. He wanted to make you wait, but you were growing impatient.

"Fuck! Muzan just come already!" You yelled out, impatiently. Muzan moaned as he released his hot semen inside of you. He would've teased you longer, but he too was desperate and impatient. Both of you catching your breaths, it was quiet until...

"Ready for round two?" He spoke out.

-Time Skip-
Daki knocked on the door, "Come in." You told her, "Here's your green tea Duchess." She says and she places the tea on your table. You mumbled a 'thank you' and continued looking at the paperwork for your estate, your property.

"You know Duchess, there was something I noticed, ever since the both of you came back from the storm, both of you had grown closer. Something must've happened right?" She spoke out, you choked on your tea.

"U-Umm.. yeah... Something happened..." You sheepishly replied, something dirty and steamy happened. Daki lets out a chuckle, "I'm only teasing you Duchess, when you came back, you were bedridden for a day because of him." Daki says. You let out a frustrated sigh as you were reminded of that day.

After that night, you woke up with a pain in your abdomen, and guess what? Guess who couldn't walk? That's right, it was you! He also had you bedridden for a day, but either way you were also happy that it happend, both of you had grown closer these days.

You stretched your arms, "Looks like I'm a little tired... I should go rest in our bedroom for now..." You mumbled and soon got up to head over to the bedroom.

-Time Skip-

You let out a yawn, you were sitting on the bed, peacefully reading a novel. Soon, there was a knock on the door, "Come in." You replied, still focusing on reading your novel. "Y/n." a familiar male voice spoke out, you looked up to see Muzan, you gave him a small smile. "Welcome home." You told him as he walks up to you and climbs up to the bed.

You place your book on the table beside the bed, he soon cuddled up to you and rested his head on your shoulder, leaving small wet kisses on your neck.

You let out a giggle, "Muzan, that tickles." You commented, his hand soon slither under your clothes. You let out a small gasp and push his hand away. "Muzan! Don't, what if people hear us? Its still noon..!".

"So? Let them hear it, I don't care." He replied, "Well... I'm tired and besides your too rough!" You complained, he lets out a chuckle, "But you still enjoy it?" Your face quickly turned red as you picked up a pillow and smacked it at him.

Soon, someone knocked on the door. "Tsk... What is it?" Muzan asked, "Duke, the nobles have initiated an emergency meeting concerning the commoners on the south." Kokushibo's voice spoke out from behind the door. Muzan hissed, and cursed. "...It just had to be right now..." he mumbled as he got up. 

He lets out a sigh as he fixes his clothing, you let out a chuckle as you got up. He then turns to you and leaves a kiss on your forehead. "I'll be back." He whispered, you nodded. You watched him as he left, as soon he left, you walked up to the small drawer and pulled in open, revealing the yasmin pills.

"I forgot to take these yesterday..." You mumbled and you held it and stared at it for a moment. "I can't believe I'm doing this..." You commented as you walked up to a trashcan and threw the pills inside. 

-Meanwhile- 

"Thank you so much for helping us..!" A poor woman cried out as she held the hands of a female noble in greatfulness. "Don't worry, I'm doing all I can to help the people in need." She replied, "Lady Ivona! The carriage is waiting for you!" Her maid yelled out, "Well, I have to go now." she told the woman and the woman soon let go of her, yelling out 'Thank you' as Ivona heads to her carriage. 

As soon as Ivona got inside her carriage, she let out a disgusted face as she removes the gloves of which the woman had touched. "Disgusting... These peasants really had the audacity to touch me..." she mumbled as she threw away the gloves. "Finally, I'll go back to the city. Now, I wonder which bitch dared to marry my Muzan?" She spoke out.