Chapter 11:Observing.

-Tanjirou's POV-
I nervously sat on the sofa,waiting for Y/n to arrive. I anxiously played with my fingers,I don't know if that knight in the corner is glaring at me or just observing me...

Please come quick Y/n...
I was soon snapped out of my thoughts by the huge doors swinging open. I sat there in awe as I looked at Y/n.
She wore a beautiful simple dress,her (h/c) hair was wonderfully braided... She looks stunning! I'm glad people here are atleast treating her decently...

I soon noticed a maid that followed behind her.
Her face Quickly brightened as soon as she saw me.
I quickly got up,
"Y/n,I've finally-" I was cut off by her running up to me and hugging me. A blush soon creeps up on my face...

W-What is she doing?? but... N-Nevermind...
She soon pulled away,"I'm sorry,I got excited,It was just that I missed all of you." She says with a warm smile.
"I-It's fine..." I smiled back at her, why did I stutter???
I mentally facepalmed.

"How are things going back there?" She asks,as both of us sit down.
"Well..." I bit my lip and hesitated. I'm not so sure on how she's goung to take the news...

"Is it something bad? Its alright,don't hesitate to tell me." She reassures me,
"Well... If you say so... Adam proposed to your cousin."
She was about to drink tea but she paused as soon as I said that.
"And... Your father's power and income increased as soon as you became married. Thats... All that happened." I added,

I stared at the empty expression on her face,
"Y/n,I'm sorr-" I was quickly cut off by her.

-Your POV-
"Y/n,I'm sorr-" I quickly cut him off,
"Its fine Tanjirou,it isn't your fault..." I replied.

To think that... Ugh my father is probably swimming with gold! And my cousin... That back stabbing slut! All I could feel was anger,not sadness...

No... Y/n Calm down. They're not worth it.
"Well... I guess I'm glad I'm away from that place... I'm glad you're here with me." I told him with a smile.
A small blush creeps up on his face.
"Y-Yeah... Anyway... Are they treating you good here?" He asked.

I bit my bottom lip,It was hard at first but I'm glad I'm getting more companions.
"It was a rough start but all is well." I replied while taking a sip of my tea.
"I'm glad... Its a great weather today,shall we have a walk my lady??" He asks with a bright smile.
I chuckled,"Lets go then."

-Time Skip-
-Muzan's POV-
I watched Y/n and that butler of hers on the window. My office room had a huge window revealing the garden,I could see everything up here...

Something about that butler... Makes me feel uneasy.
"Do you want me to go with them?" Kokushibo asks. "No need.. Daki's there,I trust her."
Kokushibo nods.
Why is that butler so happy around her?? It irritates me.

"Tch..." I mumbled,
What...the hell is this feeling? I absolutely despise it.
That butler really irritates me... I want to seperate her from him. Wait... What the hell is wrong with me?? I should be doing my work.

I sighed and got back to my paperwork,I'll watch them,for now.