Chapter 34: Duke and Duchess Kibutsuji.

"M-Misato! Will you accept t-these flowers as a declaration of my love for you?!" Yoshiteru, Zenitsu and Nezuko's son, asks your daughter, Misato. "Oh, thank you Yoshi-" Misato was cut off by her younger brother, Haruto. "No! My sister won't marry you! Blee!" Haruto says as he stuck out his tongue. Toko, Yoshiteru's sister tugs on her brother's ear. "Misato is way out of your league dummy!" she scolded her brother. 

"Haa... What a normal day..." you spoke out, Nezuko chuckled, "They're as chaotic as ever huh?" she commented, you nodded. Years had passed and your daughter was now 12 years old while your son was now 8 years old. Even if they were noisy and naughty children, you were happy for them for having a childhood you never had. You were very proud of both of them since Misato was going to be the head of the Kibutsuji house in the future while Haruto was going to be a knight like his uncles. 

You were about to take a sip of your tea but someone tugged on your dress, you turned to see Haruto. "Mommy! I don't want sister to get married!! Who will teach me math when she's gone?? Waaaahhh!!!" he cried. You let out a chuckle, "Who's getting married?" Misato asks as she walks up to the two of you. She crosses her arms, "You're older sister won't get married Haruto." you reassured him, "Really...?" he sniffled. "As if I would get married." Misato spoke out. You wiped off his tears, "Yaay!!" he was quickly back to being cheerful. 

"Okaasan! Yoshiteru is proposing again!" Toko told her mother, "Wha- Don't snitch on me Toko!!" Yoshiteru spoke out. You and Nezuko looked at each other tiredly, looks like today was going to be full of chaos....

-Time Skip- 

You were in your bedroom and it was already night time. You were waiting for Muzan, but then you couldn't help but look at yourself in the mirror, you let out a sigh as you pulled up the skirt of your night gown. You stared at your legs that revealed stretch marks, you grumbled as you felt insecure about it. "I'm really getting old huh..." you mumbled as you stared at your face. 

You flinched as you heard the door open, you turned to see Muzan. He stares at you for a moment, "What's wrong my love?" he asks. "Nothing..." you replied as you soon got on the bed. Muzan was a little confused but soon laid beside you. You soon let out a sigh as the stretch marks were still on your mind, Muzan was quick to notice your mood.

 Muzan's mind quickly tried to come up with reasons why you were upset. Is it because he didn't take care of the kids this whole day?? Was it your birthday today and he forgot to give you a gift?? Was it any of the kid's birthday today? Or worse... Was it your anniversary and he forgot?!

"Be honest, is there really nothing wrong? You can tell me anything." he asks, he knew it was risky to ask if it really was your anniversary and he forgot. "Well..." you mumbled, you pulled up your skirt, "These stretch marks have been bothering me... Muzan am I beautiful?" you ask, his eyes widen. He then smirks as he got an idea. 

He then got on top of you, you were a little suprised. He then went lower and started to leave kisses on your thighs, where your stretch marks were. You quickly blush, "M-Muzan what are you doing..?!" you spoke out, flustered. He then looked at you, "You're beautiful Y/n. With stretchmarks or not..." he left one last kiss on your thigh. "You're still perfect..." he added.

You're heart soon started to beat faster, "Muzan..." You mumbled. He then got closer to your face and left a kiss on your lips. "How about I give you some love and appreciation?" He smirks, you quickly knew what he meant. As he was about to do something, he was cut off by the door slamming open. "Mommy!!" you're son spoke out. 

You quickly pushed Muzan off the bed. He let out a groan in pain, "Eh...? Why did you push daddy??" he asks. "N-Nothing! Anyway, what is it Haruto?" you ask. "Oh right! Sister took my chocolate pudding." he scoffed. Misato soon walked up to you. "It was delicious, I have no regrets." she smirks. Haruto grumbles, "That was my favorite pudding!" You let out a deep sigh. 

You then glanced at Muzan who just got up, He noddedand soon looked at the two of them. "You two, listen to your mother-" you cut him off by throwing a pillow at him. He was going to pin it on you! The audacity! "Well... There's only one way to resolve this." he spoke out, "Both of you should have a political deba-" you cut him off. "No!!" you shouted as you smacked his shoulder. He let out a laugh in response. 

"I'm not apologizing to him!" Misato scoffed, "You... You meanie!! I hate you!!" Haruto shouted. "Both of you should resolve it by yourself, your mother and I have important business." Muzan spoke out. You let out a deep sigh, you were raising two kids and a husband. On the other hand, you loved this atmosphere... 

Our marriage isn't perfect, and it will never be. No marriage is perfect, we argue, we fight... We have our differences but both of us learn and grow together... 

The End.

Thank you for reading!~