Chapter 15: Invitation.

-2nd Person POV-

"Muzan...?" You spoke out. Muzan turned to you,"Oh... You're awake." He got out of hisbed and looked at you,up and down,"Go back to sleep,it seems like your still tired." He added. You got up,"No umm... It's fine I'm not tired."

"Don't lie,I can read you like an open book Y/n." He replies,you look down in guilt. "Wait! You just woke up where are you going??" You asked. "I'm going to take care of the paper work that's been stacked for a long time." He says while starting to walk away with Kokushibo,"But you just  woke up..." 

Muzan stops his tracks and turns to you,his facial expression saying 'And?'. "You should rest too." You added,while looking at him straight in the eye. "No one would take care of the paperwork." He replied while turning away from you. "Theres one." You replied. "Really? Who." He asked while his hand grasps the handle of the door. 

"Me,your wife. The Duchess of this House." You replied confidently. He stopped and turned to you, "Really now? Are you sure you can handle it?" He asks. You nodded, "So,get some rest. You only woke up."

He gives you an intimidating stare,waiting for you to back down but you didn't. "Do you not trust me?" You asked,you were confident you could do this. You've already done some peperwork because of your so called father.  

Muzan lets out a chuckle. "Alright then." He replied,Kokushibo's eyes widen,"Duke are you-" Muzan cuts him off, "Have I ever been wrong Kokushibo?" He asked, Kokushibo slowly shook his head. 

Your eyes widen,you didn't think he would agree, so fast,you were ready to argue with him. You stood there,dumbfounded.   He walks up to you, "There's no need to be shocked,You know I have to listen to the duchess of this house," He says while getting closer to your ear,"Who's also my Wife." He purred in your ear. 

You blushed and looked away,he lets out a low chuckle. "I look forward to what you have in store,Y/n." 

-Time Skip- 

You let out a sigh,"I shouldn't have been so confident..." You mumbled while staring at the stacks of paper work. You've been taking care of it for three hours now,but it felt like the paperwork were multiplying. "You can do it Y/n." Tanjirou smiles at you. He was lending you a hand. 

Someone soon knocks on the door, "Come in." You spoke out. The door slowly opened,revealing Daki with some tea. "My my... This is your fourth cup of tea Duchess." Daki says. "Ugh... Don't even remind me..." You replied while laying your head at the table. 

Daki looks at Tanjirou,"Tanjirou,how about you help the kitchen,they need an extra hand. I can take it from here." She says,he nods and turns to you. "It's fine,You can go." You told him,he soon left. 

"I thought I could finish it but... It feels as if they're multiplying." You grumbled,Daki lets out a chuckle. "The Duke is a very busy man. He has a lot of bussinesses, He was even a commander once... Which is why a lot of people want to befriend the duke. He has a lot of power, whether the King likes it or not." 

"The King? You mean Ubuyashiki..?" You asked, "Yes, It's hard to understand what their relationship is,but one thing is clear, they aren't on friendly terms,but either way the King still invites the Duke to important balls and parties. The Duke is a good man,there's no need to worry if he did anything wrong." Daki replied while placing a cup of tea on your table. 

(He isn't a good man daki but aight-) 

You didn't reply,but instead scanned through the invitations. Soon,something caught your eye, there was your family crest on a letter/invitation. You furrowed your eyebrows and grabbed it,"What's this..?" You asked. 

Daki looks to your direction,"Oh,That was an invitation to some party from your father. It's for you and the Duke." You opened it,and started reading the letter.   "This is an official invitation for Adam Griezger and Tabitha L/n,soon to be a Griezger, Engagement party....WHAT!?!" You yelled out.