Jasper

Today is Emerson's birthday she is turning nineteen and I've decided to get maternity photos done while everyone else gets her party ready after talking with the photographer I drive home cause even if I'm miles away from her I can still feel her emotions and right now she's panicking. I pull into the driveway and park racing into the house to calm my beautiful little mate down. I was going to our room when I heard her in the living room crying and saying they've all left me. My heart broke seeing her in that state of mind so I rushed to her and wrapped her up in my arms pulling her as close to me as I could telling her that we didn't leave. I  finally got her calmed down and that's when she kissed me with so much passion that things started to get a little  heated. After our little fun I told her to go get dressed and to pack a couple of outfits for her birthday surprise.  She did what I asked and after about a hour we were on our way to the photography studio for her pictures. 

Boy did she look beautiful

Boy did she look beautiful. I still can't believe that I've found my eternity and that she's giving me four beautiful little babies.  After two hours of pictures I took her shopping for some more maternity clothes because she keeps growing out of hers. Then I  decided to take her to see a romance movie that was playing in the mall and  after that I took her to dinner, and then some dancing. We danced to our song  Savage Garden " I knew I loved you"

We were having so much fun when I got the text saying that the family was ready for her party. I put her in the car and buckled her in and then drove home. By then she started asking what I was up to and I told her that it was a surprise hoping that she'd quit asking me questions and it actually worked she said ok I trust you and kissed our intertwined hands.  When we got home all the lights were off. I pulled out a blindfold and put it on her saying she would have to wait. She said please don't let me fall, and I said never my flower. Ten minutes later I took off the blindfold and everyone yelled surprise. She was so excited that she started to cry and everyone came up and wished her a happy birthday. As she was opening her presents I snuck in the Denali Coven they were my present to her because I could tell that she missed her family.  After she finished opening presents and eating some red velvet cake I covered her eyes and she asked me why was covering her eyes again and I told her that I wanted to give her a special gift then I motioned for them to come into the room and then removed my hands. When she finally realized who she was looking at she squealed and took off running into the arms of my in laws. After she hugged everybody she sat and visited with her family and looked through our wedding album and then we showed everyone the maternity photos.  I thought it would be a good idea for her to get a check up from Carlisle after today's excitement just to make sure that she and the babies were fine.  She agreed as long as her family could be there. So we all piled into the makeshift hospital room I helped her onto the table. She laid back and lifted her shirt while Carlisle set up the ultrasound machine.  After about fifteen minutes he applied the ultrasound gel to her stomach telling her that it would be cold. Then he started moving the wand around her stomach. I just sat there in awe watching my babies move on the screen. After awhile Carlisle turned a knob on the machine and four very quick heartbeats filled the room. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever heard in my life. As I was lost in thought listening to the heartbeats I heard Emerson ask if we could find out the sex of our babies. Carlisle said I don't see why not, and proceeded to tell us that Baby A was a boy, Baby B a boy, Baby C also a boy, and Baby D was a girl. Emerson looked at me and said three princes and one princess. I was so excited that I picked her up and spun her around peppering her face with kisses. I finally sat her down and told her thank you for bringing joy into my life.