Edward

I knew that Emerson was going to write a letter to the Volturi about how she became a vampire and who her sire is and if she could possibly get their permission to meet him one day along with the rest of the Volturi coven. I also know that she plans on telling them what her gifts are and how all the women in our coven are now pregnant. She is also sending them all their medical charts and pictures of the growth of their stomachs and copies of all their ultrasounds. She's sending them a video she's been making since her and Jasper found out they were pregnant. I along with Carlisle understood what her reasoning was about telling them about her and the others pregnancies. I'm standing in the corner of the family room listening to Lennon, Emmett, and Jasper yell at her for only thinking about herself when she was really thinking about the whole coven and what other vampires would be thinking about if they were to see the children. It would create one big misunderstanding of them thinking our coven created immortal children when the girls carried them for nine months and delivered them and that they were born and not bitten, and that's why she wrote the Volturi about everything instead of them finding out from someone else making it worse for our entire coven. I really hate my gift sometimes because even though the girls aren't talking to her they're being very vocal about what they think of her right now and let's just say they're not being very nice about it and thinking of all the ways she could be killed for her betrayal against us for telling the Volturi the truth about everything when she should really be thankful that they even took her in even though we didn't know her and gave her a home. I stood still and watched as Lennon took Alice to their bedroom , and as Emmett also took Rosalie to theirs too then I watched as Jasper told her that she wasn't who he fell in love with, and that the girl in was in love with wouldn't be so stupid, naive, and selfish. That the fates wouldn't have paired him with a mate that isn't nothing but a selfish monster. When he said that she grabbed her chest screaming in pain while Esme just sat there watching while she screamed, cried, and begged for everyone to just listen to her explain what the reasons were for her writing the Volturi. Esme was staring at her thinking that's what you get for being a selfish little hussy and betraying this coven. Then Esme asked Carlisle to help her to bed because she was tired and wanted to be anywhere but with Emerson. He looked at Emerson one more time before going and lifting Esme up bridal style and taking her to their bedroom for the night. As he was going up the stairs he asked me to take Emerson to her room and then call Cady to come over and help distract her from everything that happened tonight. I nodded and went to pick her up bridal style and carried her to her room when we got to her room I asked her if she wanted to sit in her recliner or if she'd like to lay down in her bed. She didn't speak to me she thought it telling me she wanted to sit in her recliner. I gently placed her in her recliner and then kissed her head and then turning to leave and call Cady to come over I heard her thoughts telling me that she's so sorry for the trouble she's caused my family and that if Carlisle tells her that she can travel she'll leave and never come back since everyone hates her for doing the right thing by telling the Volturi about her her gifts and how Esme, Alice, Rosalie, and herself are pregnant. So that the kings know that the coven wasn't going around making immortal children and breaking the law. I wanted to tell her that she wasn't in the wrong, but I heard Carlisle coming to check on her so I told her before I left that I was going to call and have Cady come visit with her for a while. Then I heard her say thank you again before she turned and looked out the window silently crying and begging for the others to just listen to why she wrote the Volturi. I left her room nodding to Carlisle as I passed him on his way to Emerson's room to check on her. I quickly sent a text to Cady asking her to come over because Emerson needs her as it's an emergency. When she replied with an I'm on my way I slid my phone into my pocket and listened to what she was telling the babies about herself and how sorry she was for everything and that even though her and Jasper weren't together because she was a selfish monster that she wanted them to at least know that Jasper did infact love them very much, and then I heard Carlisle tell her that she wasn't what everyone else was thinking and saying about her. That they'll realize that what you did wasn't selfish but selfless and that she was thinking about the lives of everyone in this coven by telling the Volturi about her and that she and the other women are pregnant. And that she was just trying to keep them from being misunderstood by the Volturi about everything so when another vampire sees the children and decides to report them to the Volturi for creating immortal children the Volturi would know that we weren't going around bitting children, but birthing them instead. Then I heard her ask if Jasper would ever love her again because she couldn't raise their children by herself, and then she asked him that if the others were never going to forgive her if it was safe for her to return back to the Denali? He told her that she couldn't travel until after the children were born and that if everyone still hasn't forgiven her that he'd personally take her and the children back to Alaska and to the Denali, but then he proceeded to tell her that no one hates her they just don't realize you were looking out for them and when they do they'll be lining up to apologize and Jasper will be begging on his knees for you to forgive him take him back because he was a fool for treating you the way he did and for saying all that he said. He then patted her on the hand and kissed her head and leaving the room to go back to Esme for the night. About the time it took for Carlisle to enter his room and shut the door Cady pulled up out front. I had to laugh cause she didn't turn her car off and just quickly got out leaving the driver's door open and running up the stairs and into the house. She then ran past me telling me she loves me and asking if Emerson was in her room. As I said that she was I heard Carlisle thanking me for helping Emerson. I then proceeded to go and shut off Cady's car and shut the door before going back in the house and joining my mate and my little sister in her room for some much needed distractions.