Emerson

After Carlisle and Esme told us their baby names Rosalie, Alice, and I were sitting in the living room discussing baby names that apparently my brother and Alice had already decided on for their boys and I must say that they are very cute names, and they are Jackson Spencer and Jameson Aaron. Then Rosalie and Emmett started discussing their baby names and they are Madison Paige, Kendall Naomi, and Declan Alden. Then they asked if Jasper and I have any names picked out yet. I looked at Jasper who nodded telling me it was ok to tell them because at first we wanted to surprise the others but now I want to tell them. I told them our boys names are Henley Apollo, Jenson Stephen, and Hudson Caleb. Then I told them what we decided to name our little princess which is Rosalice Esmeralda. After telling them the girls name Rosalie, Alice and Esme looked like they'd cry at any moment because she'll be named after them. Then Alice asked me if I was absolutely sure I wanted to name my daughter after them and I asked why wouldn't I you guys are my best friends and my mother in law and I just have to say that I find your all's names absolutely beautiful. Then I asked so why wouldn't I want to give my daughter names as beautiful as she will be? We sat there talking for about a hour when Carlisle and I noticed Esme curled up against him asleep. He smiled at us and stood up picking Esme up as well excusing himself to put her in their bed. After they left the guys kept asking us if we needed anything, if we were comfortable, if we were hungry, or if we'd also like to take a nap before lunch. We told them all we were fine. Feeling someone was watching us I looked to the doorway and saw Carlisle standing there smiling at all of us. As if he noticed I was looking at him he looked at me and mouthed a quiet thank you while I mouthed a your welcome back. I turned my attention back to Jasper tapping him on the shoulder to get his attention when he looked at me I pointed to Carlisle who finally composed himself and asked the guys to help him in the kitchen. Kissing each of us on the forehead the guys followed him to the kitchen to cook lunch leaving us girls in the living room discussing our nurseries. Alice and Lennon decided to go with light green, gold and light blue. Rosalie and Emmett decided to use pale yellow and white. Jasper and I decided to go with neutral colors like cream, light gray, and beige for the boys and pastel pink and pastel purple for our daughter. While we were talking I heard Carlisle tell the guys to watch the food so it didn't burn and that he needs to go to his office upstairs to look at our charts. Hearing this I started to get anxious about why he needed to review our charts. Jasper sensing my anxiety came rushing to the living room to check on me. He opened his mouth to ask me what was wrong when we heard Carlisle call us to his office. Jasper helped me to stand up then he picked me up and brought us to Carlisle's office. We knocked only entering when he said come in. Walking into the office Jasper sat down in front of Carlisle's desk with me in his lap and asked Carlisle what was wrong? Carlisle looked up from what I assumed to be my medical chart and smiled before saying that I need to be induced because I was having four babies and then asked us what day we'd like to welcome our babies to the world handing us a calendar in the process. Jasper and I looked and noticed that it was set for July. Looking at the calendar I was thinking about the fourth of July and as if Jasper knew what I was thinking he said July fourth. Carlisle nodded and wrote it down and then he told us to be ready at five am on the fourth. We just nodded before I asked him if there would be any complications, and he said no. Then he said to go eat while he went to get Esme who was walking towards the stairs as we all left Carlisle's office causing him to pick her up and take her to the kitchen. Us girls ate and the boys cleaned up. Then we spent the rest of the night watching movies, talking, and laughing. We were watching The Notebook when my eyes started feeling heavy and I fell asleep as I whispered to Jasper that I love him.