Emerson

I had to laugh at Alice because she got jealous of me hugging my brother. Also because I knew she could see the future, and I'm 100 precent sure she knew exactly who I was. So that's exactly what I did I broke down laughing. By the time I was calmed down the Cullens were looking at me like I lost my mind. So I proceeded to tell them what I found so funny. Then before too long the entire Cullen Clan was laughing too. I stood there staring at Jasper and listening to his laugh it was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard in my eighteen years of life. After everything calmed down I decided to break the ice and introduce myself. Hi I'm Emerson Jade McCoy and Lennon's baby sister. One by one they introduced themselves to me starting with Esme who gave me a hug. Then there was Carlisle. Before I knew it I was lifted off the ground into a bear hug by who I now know as Emmett.  Then there was Rosalie and Edward who just shook my hand. Before I could say anything else I received a text from Carmen and Elazar asking if I was ok. I replied yes and that I found him and I'll call in the morning.  I watch my mate and my brother talk and can't help but think I love this cowboy standing right in front of me.