Carlisle

When Emerson said that she could help all of us have children I could see the excitement in my Esme's eyes. She was sad to learn vampires can't procreate after her transition, but now we have that chance. Don't get me wrong I love my adopted children but I've always wanted my own kids. Now with Emerson around Esme and myself have that chance. It was suppose to be sunny all weekend so I decided to take Esme on a weekend getaway to her island on the outskirts of Rio. I pulled her by her waist and told her to go pack for the weekend.  After she sped off I pulled Emerson in for a hug and thanked her again for this special opportunity. Then sped off leaving Alice, Lennon, Jasper, Edward, and Emerson by themselves. I asked Esme how many children she wanted and she said that she wanted 4 two boys and two girls. After we packed we took off to the airport. I can't wait to get to Isle Esme and start trying to have a family. I wonder how fast the pregnancy will be seeing as we're all vampires. So I proceeded to call Jasper to talk to  Emerson.  Emerson can I ask you a question? Sure she said. Can you tell me how long the pregnancy will last for? She said full term human pregnancy so nine months, and during that time she will appear human. She'll have to eat human food and drink blood. I can't wait to watch our little ones grow up.