Cady

I was sitting at my desk doing some homework when my phone rang I smiled when I saw it was my bestie Emerson. I answered the phone with a very cheesey fake British accent saying Hello or Ello. I don't know which cause they're both funny words when you're speaking in an accent. This causes me and Emerson to break out in a fit of giggles. Once we calmed down Emerson in the same cheesey accent days Ello love causing us to laugh again. After we were once again calm she asked me if I could come over because all the girls needed my opinion on their nurseries and the baby names. I told her I would be there in about thirty minutes, but before I could say bye she told me that Edward was on his way to my house and that he'd absolutely love it if I was waiting for him on our porch. After making kissy noises into the phone we said by and I went downstairs to the front porch, but not before peaking my head into the kitchen seeing my parents dancing around the kitchen chopping up vegetables and beef for my mom's famous beef stew. I cleared my throat to gain their attention looking at me they smiled and dad said what's up princess and I said that Emerson called saying she needed me and that Edward was picking me up, and I'll probably spend the night with her and dad said so will we finally get to meet you beloved before you leave and I said probably and that I'd be on the porch if they needed me. I gave them a kiss on the cheek and went outside and waited. About five minutes later Edward pulled up causing me to grin and take off running towards him by the time I reached him he'd got out of the car and shut the door just in time to catch my body in his strong arms. I hugged and kissed him. He put me back on my feet and took my hand. I was getting ready to tell him my parents wanted to meet him when he said he'd like to speak to my parents privately. I told him they were in the kitchen before I dragged him into my house and to the kitchen. When we arrived mom was stirring the stew and dad was watching her lovingly from the island. We stood there for about ten minutes waiting for them to notice they had company, but they didn't notice until I once again cleared my throat. After getting their attention I looked at my dad and said mom dad this is Edward Cullen and he'd like to speak with you privately. They both looked over at Edward. We all stood in silence for five minutes before my mom said so you're the notorious Edward Cullen our daughter is so infatuated with causing him to smirk and me to blush profusely. Then Edward kissed my head and I went upstairs to change while my beloved mate and my parents talked. After about twenty minutes I was dressed in a floral print yellow sundress with my white sneakers. I decided to go back downstairs to save the love of my life from the clutches of my parents. Once outside the kitchen I heard Edward telling my parents that he loves me and then my dad shook his hand and my mom hugged him while saying welcome to the family. After hearing this I made my presence known I caught everyone's attention, but I was only worried about Edward cause all he was doing was staring at me with his mouth agaped. Noticing that he was in a slight shock my dad patted his shoulder and said good luck while he winked at me before turning his attention back to my mom who was mouthing that I'd got a good one then blowing me a kiss. I walked up to Edward and grabbed his hand, and telling my parents bye, and walking to the door. As I was opening the front door my parents yelled from the kitchen to have fun and that my mom wants grandbabies. Upon hearing this I couldn't stop the blush profusely coating my neck to the tips of my ears. I looked at Edward to see if he'd heard my parents and he laughed and said you want to try for those grandbabies tonight with a wink and a smile. We didn't answer and walked out to avoid any further embarrassment and to his car I squeezed Edward's hand getting his attention. What's wrong doll he asked and I said I was wondering what you and my parents were talking about. He said that he wanted to ask for their permission to date me. Then I asked what they said and he stopped walking and turned to me while asking me to be his girlfriend. I didn't verbally answer him at first, but I did jump in his arms and hugged and kissed him. After we shared the most passionate kiss we've ever had he asked so is that a yes and I said yes a million times yes. Once he was satisfied with my answer he opened my door buckled me in and shut the door the he literally skipped to his side of the car causing me to laugh at his antics. Once he was in the car he started it. Then he asked how I knew that he was coming over and I said Emerson called saying that she, your mom and your sisters needed me and my opinion, but before we hung up she said you were coming to see me. A few minutes later we parked and got out of the car and walked into the house. Looking around I didn't see his brothers. Reading my thoughts Edward said that the guys were all in Jasper's and Emerson's room discussing their surprises for their wives. We then walked into the kitchen and all the girls were sitting and discussing baby names and nurseries. It didn't take long for Emerson to notice us as she got up she took my hand from Edward and said sorry Eddie but she's ours for the next couple hours then proceeded to walk us to the kitchen table. Edward kissed my head and said he'll be with his brothers if I needed him. Then he disappeared upstairs. Once it was just us girls I asked for updates from Alice, Rosalie, and Esme cause I already knew what Emerson was having, and what their names would be cause I helped pick out the boys names and I also named Emerson's and Jasper's daughter cause the were having problems coming up with a name. Alice was the first to talk telling me that Lennon and her are having twin boys. Then I asked so what are the names and she said Jackson Spencer and Jameson Aaron. Next was Rosalie she said that Emmett and her were having triplets two girls and a boy. Then she said their names are Madison Paige, Kendall Naomi, and Declan Alden. Last was Esme and I noticed that she was a little paler than usual I asked her if she was ok and does she need Carlisle, but she said she was fine and proceeded to say that she and Carlisle were having sextuplets. Four boys and two girls and the boys names are Killian Levi, Tyson David, Miles Leon, Benjamin Henry and the girls names were Addison Quinn and Willow Grace. I told them all that their names were all beautiful. Then Esme brought out what appeared to be blueprints for their house, but as I was looking at it I noticed that there was fifteen extra rooms being added on to it. While I was listening to the girls talk I heard Edward and his brothers talking about use distracting his sisters this weekend, and also saying that they should ask my parents and brother to help. Just as he was saying this my dad texted me and said to tell them that they'd be over a five am on Friday, and to have fun this weekend at the spa. After reading the text I texted Edward telling him what my dad said and that I'd love to help with project distraction. Then I said I love him with a kiss emoji. I can't help but wonder if Edward really meant what he said at my house about us completing the mate bond and having babies with me. I really hope he was serious about it cause believe me I'm ready to take that next step in our relationship.