Jacob Black

The pack were sitting at the dining room table eating some of the muffins that Emily made when we heard Sam walking in the front door after his patrol. Noticing that he was acting a little out of character we all looked at each other. We realized that something was wrong when he sat down in his chair and didn't greet Emily like he usually does. I looked towards Emily who like the rest of us noticed Sam's strange behavior and walked over to him and touched his shoulder as she placed a new plate of muffins in front of him gaining his attention before Paul asked him why he looks like he's trying to answer all life's unanswered questions. He then looked at us and told us about the strange encounter he had with a new vampire and how it didn't smell like the other vampires we've dismembered before. I then asked him why he didn't call for back up and he said that it was on Cullen territory and that it wasn't a danger to us or any human for that matter. He told us a bit more about it's smell and how it smelled like lilacs and oranges, but that if we focused on it we'd still smell a faint scent of death. He told Quil to get his grandpa and told Seth and myself to get our fathers and then he'd finish telling us about this mysterious new vampire he had come across. We jumped from our seats and ran out the door while we jumped from the porch phasing before we even landed on the lawn and raced to our homes to get our fathers and grandpa. When I got to the edge of my yard I phased back and got dressed and ran towards my house where I saw my dad sitting on the porch drinking coffee and watching the neighbors drive by. Noticing my presence he turned to look at me before he asked what was wrong I looked at him confused for a second before I remembered that I needed to bring him to Sam's. I told him that I was told to bring him to Sam's for a council and pack meeting and that it was important nodding he placed his coffee mug on the table next to his wheelchair and told me to lock the house up. As I was locking the door he wheeled himself to his truck and got in while I loaded up his wheelchair in the back and then got in myself before we left for sam's house. On the way there he asked me if I knew what Sam wanted and I told him I knew a little, but that I thought it would be best if Sam told him instead and that he also asked for Harry and Old Quil too. Seth, Harry, Quil, and Old Quil were pulling up at the same time as we were. The three tribal leaders all looked at us in curiosity waiting for us to tell them what this was all about, but Seth told them that Sam could explain it to them better than us cause we don't know that much. They all nodded excepting our answer then they began their descent to the house. I assisted my dad up the porch while Quil held open the door for them. Once they were all inside and situated at the table Sam thanked them for coming over on such short notice and they said it was quite alright. Emily asked them if they wanted anything to drink and they said coffee. She brought in the coffee and several mugs before she took a seat in Sam's lap who gently pulled her closer to him. My dad then asked him what he wanted the meeting for? Sam began telling us that he met a strange little vampire at the treaty line while he was on patrol today. Upon Sam revealing this information the elders all tensed up. He went on to describe the new vampire when Harry asked if it was male or female and Sam said that it was female and was mated to the one the Cullens call Jasper. I sat there thinking about which one Jasper could be when I realized that it's the solider looking one. Then Old Quil asked him a question and he told us everything that she had told him about herself and how she was turned. When he told us how her parents treated her I was starting to get angry and I don't know why, but I calmed down and listened as he told us that she was a very polite vampire and he told them what he told us before he asked for the elders. Dad asked him something that made him reach into his pocket and pull out his phone he looked at his phone for about five minutes and then he handed it to Emily who looks at the phone in a look I can only describe as amazement before she asked a question that got everyone's attention and that was aren't the Cullen's eyes topaz colored cause they hunt animals and the ones like the vampire we had destroyed last week aren't their eyes red. Sam said that is how it usually is, and then she asked him if that's the case is he sure she's a vampire because her eyes are neither red or topaz but blue in color she then handed me the phone and let me tell you she wasn't what I was expecting at all she was so beautiful with her raven colored hair and blue eyes I studied the picture more and noticed that she was slightly blushing. As I looked at her picture I started to feel drawn to her not really liking the fact that I was drawn to a flithy bloodsucker I passed the phone to Paul and Jared to see what she looks like and I knew they were thinking the same thing about her that I was when I heard them whisper to each other that vampire or not she's absolutely gorgeous then they passed it to Leah who just glanced at it before she passed it to Quil, Seth, and Embry. Quil looked at for a few minutes before he started listening to Sam again. I watched as Embry and Seth sat there staring at her picture mesmerized by her beauty when Sam tapped the table in front of them getting their attention and telling them to pass the phone to the tribe elders once they passed it to them so they could see for themselves after examining the tiny blue eyed vampire Harry gave Sam his phone. Then Old Quil asked Embry and Seth why they were looking at her picture for so long and Embry said that he was drawn to her like she would bring something or someone to him that would be of great importance to him and Seth basically said the same thing. Jared asked if she told him about any abilities she might have and he told them about her gifts and how a white oak tree told her that he was watching her and how she can appear human to other supernatural creatures. He said she could cry, sleep, blush, and eat human food since she only needs blood a couple days a month , and that she can also grant mated vampires the ability to have children of there own. Hearing what her gifts were I thought it was pretty cool. He told us that she wasn't dangerous to anyone and that she'd like to meet everyone in this room one day and tell them her story and hopefully hear ours. Then he said when he was leaving the treaty line she said that it was a pleasure meeting him and talking with him even though he only told her his name. Then she thanked him for listening to her ramble and said she hopes that they meet again before she ran off to her mate. I watched Emily kiss Sam and disappear into the kitchen to undoubtedly cook for us extremely hungry wolves while we all talked about the possibility of meeting the tiny blue eyed vampire named Emerson.