Author

Emerson is sitting in the library reading when Jasper comes in and looks at her caressing her already showing baby bump while sipping on some mountain lion blood. In fact all the women are drinking animal blood by doing so it get the children use to drinking from animals instead of drinking from blood bags. Jasper just stood there watching her read beauty and the beast out loud to the babies even though they can't hear her voice yet. Emerson finally looked up noticing that she was being watched. When she noticed it was Jasper she smiled, and he walked over picked her up; and sat back down with her on his lap while he started to read to her.  He kissed her on the top of her head when she snuggled up against him. He covered them up with a throw blanket as he continued to read. Before he knew it she was asleep. He picked her up and carried her to their bedroom laying her on the bed covering her up and he laid next to her holding her. He was so engrossed in  playing with her hair that he didn't notice that Alice, Cady, Esme, and Rosalie all walked in until Alice spoke up and  asked if Emerson wanted to go get some maternity clothes since she had a noticeable baby bump. He gently shook her awake. She sat up rubbing her eyes when she asked him how long she'd been asleep to which he responded about four hours. That's when she realized that the girls were in their room. Alice told Emerson to get her shoes on that they were going to get her some maternity clothes because her clothes were already getting too tight for her to wear and that she couldn't keep wearing Jasper's clothes even though he really didn't mind that she was wearing his clothes because that way she always smelled like him, but even he knew she'd need her own clothes when they went out on dates and what not.  Especially since they were going on their honeymoon whenever they graduated in three months. He couldn't wait until they graduated so he could finally give her the island he bought her from Carlisle for her wedding gift. It was located by the very island that Carlisle got Esme when the got married. Jasper was thinking about their honeymoon when Emerson kissed him back into reality. The girls were taking Carlisle,Lennon, and Edward with them to the mall so Jake, Emmett and Jasper could start putting up the walls of Emerson's and his house. It was going to be a house similar to the one they live in now, but without so many  windows. It's going to have thirty bedrooms and bathrooms. One master suite with two built-in closets and a in suite bathroom. It was going to absolutely be beautiful and it was all hers and his. Jasper kissed her again then he kissed her belly, and told her he loved her. He got up and helped her into  Edward's car and told him to drive carefully. Edward said that he would.  With one last kiss goodbye he watched as Edward pulled out of the driveway and took off to Seattle.