Jasper

Emerson and I snuck of from the reception because I wanted to worship her body all night long. Wht she doesn't know is I had Esme soundproof the bedroom since we wouldn't be going on a honeymoon until after graduation. As we got up stairs I opened the door and waited until she was in the room to shut and lock the door.  Once the door was locked and I wasted no time to push her up against the wall and kiss her until she was light headed. Then I took off her dress only to reveal this

 Then I took off her dress only to reveal this

Man did that make my orchid look so damn sexy. I slowly took it off of her and picked her up and laid her onto the bed. I started off by kissing down her neck until I got to her breasts I sucked on one nipple while kneading the other breast before moving the other nipple into my mouth. After I was done with her breasts I made my way slowly to her dripping wet core. And stuck two fingers in and started moving in and out before I spread her legs open so I could devour her little wet pussy. Once again I started off slow and when I noticed her first orgasm coming on I picked up my pace locking and sucking her engorged clip until she hit her release. Then I slowly made my way back up and passionately kissed her before thrusting into her dripping wet pussy.  Tonight is all about making her feel like she's on top of the world. After we made love for a few hours it was time for our ultrasound with Carlisle, but she was clearly worn out, but she still wanted to see our child. I picked her up and carried her to Carlisle's office and laid her down on the hospital bed; and waited for Carlisle.  Once he came in he asked her to raise up her shirt and that the gel was going to be cold. She flinched a little as Carlisle started to move the wand around I started noticing that there was more than one baby in her growing stomach.  Carlisle how many babies are in there I asked and Carlisle responded that there is four babies. Emerson and I are having quadruplets. I looked over at her and she was crying saying she was going to get as big as a house and that I wouldn't want her anymore.  I just took her in my arms and said my orchid look at me please which she did.  I told her that there is nothing with the way you look that will ever make me not want you. I love you and as far as I can see this pregnancy will only enhance your beauty you know why because you are giving me the greatest gift of my entire existence you are giving me four beautiful children and for that I will forever love you I told her before placing a kiss to her forehead. I love you cowboy she told me, and I love you orchid I responded.