Cady

Hello world I'm Cady Wilbanks and I just moved to forks because my dad just became the knew pediatrician at forks hospital and my mom is a pediatric surgeon. You could say my family is well off. After I got unpacked I decided that I would go introduce myself to the my new neighbors. So that's what I did I went and knocked on the door. And the most handsome man answered the door. Who are you he asked. I'm Cady Wilbanks I live up the road from you and thought I'd introduce myself to you, and held out my hand for the vampire to shake, and when he shook my hand I felt sparks. I've officially found my beloved. My name is Edward Cullen he said. Cullen as in Dr. Carlisle Cullen I asked and he responded yes then asked why. I told him my parents were the new doctors at the hospital. Then he asked is I wanted to come in and get to know each other. Sure I said. I texted my mom and let her know where I was at, and she told me to be safe. I told Edward that I knew he was a vampire and he asked me how and I told him I was a fairy. I also told him he was my mate. Next thing I know he's kissing me, and telling me he's be waiting for me for decades. I think it's safe to say in the few hours I've known him I've fallen in love with Edward.