Carlisle

My family were all waiting for Emerson and the Volturi to return back from their soul bonding trip. Apparently Marcus is her soul father. While Aro and Caius are her soul uncles. Demetri is her creator and the other elite guard are her soul brothers and sisters. It has been about three hours since they left to go to Seattle. Jasper was pacing the floor in front of the window that overlooked the driveway worrying about his little mate being with the three kings alone. It was about another hour before we heard their blacked out Mercedes pulled back into the driveway and parked. Jasper rushed down the stairs to the front door and opened it so Felix and Demetri could bring in boxes of food and placing it out on the dining room table before they told the other women that there is food for them on the table from Emerson. Then they went back out to the car and brought in about fifty bags of baby stuff placing them in the family room. Lennon, Emmett, and myself helped our mates to the table so they could eat. We watched them eating the food Emerson had brought them with a guilty look in all of our eyes and thinking about the way we've been treating her for the past two weeks since she decided to tell the Volturi about her, her gifts, and how all of the women in my coven were pregnant. I feel bad because she didn't get any food brought to her until I get home from the hospital because everyone thought she was trying to get them all killed. They wouldn't even let her explain why she wanted to tell the Volturi about everything. I've never seen anything more heartbreaking than when she tried to tell her brother why she wrote the Volturi he told her that if Alice was killed because she had to be stupid and tell the Volturi everything that he'd be sure to make her life a living hell and then he'd kill her and make Jasper watch, and when she tried to tell him she was sorry he told her to go jump off a cliff making her break down into tear. Then she tried to explain her reasoning to Jasper and what he said to her was down right wrong when she went to speak he told her to just shut up. Then he asked her how she could be so stupid, naive, and just down right selfish and think of no one but herself when she tried to answer him he again told her to shut up then he proceeded to tell her that she wasn't the woman he fell in love with because the woman that he fell in love with wouldn't put herself before the lives of others. Then he told her that he wishes he had a different mate cause the fates wouldn't give him a selfish monster for a mate and then he walked off leaving her in a sobbing heap of a broken heart. Emmett then told her that if anything happens to his children and His Rose that he make her wish she was dead for real before he grabbed Rosalie and went to their bedroom. Esme just sat there staring at her with a look of betrayal in her topaz colored eyes before she shook her head and asked me to take her to our bedroom. The only one that didn't seem mad at her was Edward he just stood back and listened as everyone but him and myself laid into her like she was a common criminal. I guess we both understand her reasoning for wanting to tell the Volturi about her, her powers, and the fact that the girls are all pregnant. She wanted to tell them how she was created and by whom she was created and to ask for the kings permission to meet her creator. She also didn't want other vampires to see the children, think our coven committed a crime by creating immortal children, and then report us to the Volturi because of a misunderstanding and really placing a death sentence upon us. As I was helping Esme up to our bedroom I asked Edward in my head to take Emerson up to her and Jasper's room and lay her down. Then call and see if Cady could possibly come help her get changed and then spend some time with her to distract her from everything. He nodded then he proceeded to pick her up bridal style and took her up to her room and sat her in the recliner by the window before he kissed her head and left to call Cady. After I got Esme in bed and asleep I went to check on Emerson. I went to her room and knocked on the door but I didn't hear anything so I decided to just enter, but the sight I had before me was sad she was sitting in her recliner that Jasper purchased for her when she told him they were going to be parents she was rubbing her pregnant belly, and talking to the babies telling them that she's so sorry that she's their mommy and that she's sorry she's that she's a selfish monster, and that she's sorry for pushing their daddy away, but they should know that even though he doesn't love her anymore he still loves them more than anything. I stood there in the doorway listening to her talk some more before I walked over and asked her if she was ok. She gave me a small sad smile then she proceeded to tell me how sorry she is and that she really wasn't trying to cause any problems, but was trying to prevent any misunderstandings in the future that could be considered a death sentence if someone saw all our children thinking they were immortal children and then told the Volturi causing them to come and kill us all because of a misunderstanding. I sat down on the bed next to her and told her that I understand why she wrote the Volturi and told them everything that's currently going on with the coven right now and everyone else will realize that what they're doing right now and what they all said to her was wrong and they'll be lining up to apologize. I then patted her on the back of her hands and kissed her head before telling her again that everything would be ok and then I turned around and walked out the door, and I heard her say thank you for everything Carlisle as I went back to Esme and my room. I smiled when I heard Cady come over to comfort her and take her mind off the things that were said to her by Jasper, Lennon, and Emmett; and the looks of betrayal she received from Alice, Rosalie, and Esme. I once again told Edward thank you in my head cause I knew he'd hear me. I then looked at my sleeping mate took a quick shower put on my pajama pants and climbed into bed beside her and holding her tight.