The Volturi

Aro (p.o.v)

I'm sitting here in my office going through the mail when I come across a letter from my dear friend Carlisle intrigued I decide to open it and read what he needed to tell me. I grabbed my letter opener and opened the envelope I pulled out the letter and unfolded it and started to read it:

Dear Aro,
Hello my old friend I hope this letter finds you in good health. The reason why I'm writing you is to inform you that we have recently added a new member to my coven she's been a vampire for a little over a year now and until recently she'd been staying in Alaska with our dear friends Eleazar and Carmen as they were the ones to find her after she escaped a run in with Demetri causing her to turn they took her in as a newborn and taught her all the rules. Which is why I'm writing you is because she has something she'd like to say to you because she feels it's the right thing to do. There's another letter in the envelope.

Respectfully,

Carlisle Cullen

Laying the letter from Carlisle down upon my desk I took another look inside the envelope and sure enough there is another letter pulling it out and unfolding it I proceeded to read the letter.

Your Majesty Aro Volturi,

Hello sir my name is Emerson Jade McCoy and I was accidentally turned into a vampire by Demetri who I now know to be the world's best tracker and a member of your elite guard all because he needed to feed I was able to fight him off and escape I made it to a hotel in Volterra where I was saved by the people I call my mom and dad Carmen and Eleazar of the Denali Coven in Alaska. Before I get into why I decided to write you will you please tell Demetri thank you for attacking me that day it was my eighteenth birthday and I was actually going kill myself but I was turned into a vampire instead the whole time he was sucking my blood I kept thinking over and over again I don't want to die, and that's what gave me the strength to fight him off; and live even though I became a vampire to do it. Tell him I'm not mad at him and I actually love my life now. I would also like to someday meet my creator, and meet the coven he calls home. Now onto the reason why I am writing you I'm writing to inform you that I have the power to help vampire mates reproduce, I can also control anything that is nature related. I can grow plants to help me in a fight. I can still have children. I can eat human food. I can mask vampire scent and smell human to other supernatural creatures. I'm writing to inform you that the women of my new coven are all pregnant. We are expecting thirteen babies. Jasper and myself are expecting four: 3 boys and 1 girl. Rosalie and Emmett are expecting three: 1 boy and 2 girls. My biological brother Lennon and Alice are expecting two: 2 boys. Carlisle and Esme are expecting six: 4 boys and 2 girls. I know it probably sounds hard to believe but I assure you that everything I've told you is true. Just to prove that I am telling you the truth I've enclosed a flash drive documenting the entire pregnancy from when everyone discovered they were pregnant, every picture taken of the growth of our stomachs, a detailed list of our diets, sleep schedule cause to be honest being pregnant is tiring, and videos of every single ultrasound we've ever had except for the last two we will have to have before we give birth, but if you and the other kings still need proof that I'm telling you all the truth you can send some of your guards to check it out. I'm scheduled to have a C-section on Friday October 31, 2005. You and your brothers are more than welcome to come and witness the birth of my babies. Thank you for taking the time to read my letter, and I hope to one day meet our ruling coven.

Respectfully,

Emerson Jade McCoy

Once I finished reading her letter I refolded it and put it in my desk drawer along with Carlisle's. I once again find myself picking up the manila envelope and pouring the contents out and onto my desk looking at the contents of the envelope I noticed that there were various stacks of pictures each labeled with each woman's name. Picking up the stack labeled Emerson I looked through them and it was like watching her stomach grow into the different sizes until she looks ready to give birth. I looked through every woman's pictures each one different than the other. After looking at the pictures I decided to tell my brothers of the situation I was just informed about. I called for Jane and asked her to get the other kings she bowed and said yes Master Aro. While I waited for my brothers I decided to talk to Demetri about his one and a half year old vampire. Sending Alec to retrieve Demetri it only took him a few minutes to get here. He knocked on the door and I aloud him entry. He bowed and said you wanted to see me master. I told him yes and to please have a seat. He sat down and I asked him if he wanted to tell me anything about an incident that happened a year and a half ago. He sat there looking like he's lost in deep thought before he tells me that he was feeding of a homeless girl when she suddenly pushed me away and ran. I ran after her but it was like she disappeared I couldn't get a read on her. Then he asked me why I wanted to know, and I told him that said girl is now living in Forks Washington with The Cullens because that's where her mate is. Then I told him that after she escaped she was found by Carmen and Eleazar, taken back to Alaska and taught all our laws. Then he asked how she ended up in Washington and I told him that she was traveling to different covens trying to find her mate and she was in Seattle on a layover so she could have one last meal before the long flight to Greece. Then I told him that she was very polite and felt the need to tell us who she was, what her gifts are, and how she was turned. Then I told him that she asked me to tell him that she says thank you for giving me a second chance at life even though it was an accident, and that she would like to meet her creator and the coven he calls home. Then I told him to take Felix with him to Forks and visit the Cullens to check on his little Year and half old baby vampire. He bowed and left to get Felix and head to Forks. As Demetri was leaving my brothers entered my office and sat down. Both asked at the same time what was so important that I had to summon them. Instead of answering them I grabbed Emerson's letter and all the pictures and handed them to Marcus and Caius and let them see for themselves. They read and re-read the letter at least ten times and I don't know how many times they studied the pictures. Caius then asked me what I was going to do and I told him that I sent Demetri and Felix to check out and see if it's true.

Marcus (p.o.v)

This wasn't what I was expecting when Aro summoned Caius and myself while reading the letter and looking at all the pictures I start to see a fatherly bond forming between Emerson and myself and an uncle bond forming between Emerson and my brothers. Clearing my throat to get Aro and Caius' attention I hold my hand out to Aro so he can see what I'm seeing. This revelation seems to have a delightful effect on him. Letting go of my hand a bright genuine smile spread across his face causing Caius to get a little jealous since he doesn't know what we're seeing. Finally getting annoyed with us Caius asked me what we saw and I told him that I have a fatherly bond with Emerson and that him and Aro have a uncle bond forming between them and Emerson. Caius sat there processing the information I just told him for about ten minutes before he also is giving a genuine smile too. He then turns to Aro asking him when will we be going and seeing Emerson. Aro called Demetri and Felix back to the castle then told us to go and pack enough clothes to last at least one month. With that being said we raced to get packed.

Caius (p.o.v)

When Aro had Jane come and fetch Marcus and myself for a meeting in his office what he gave us when we sat down wasn't what I was expecting. It was a letter from a baby vampire that was accidentally turned by Demetri and she wasn't even mad that she was turned into a vampire and she actually wanted to thank him for giving her a second chance at life. Then I got to the part where she was listing all of her gifts I was impressed, but the further I read I had to go back and re-read her words cause I could've swore she said that her and the other Cullen women were all pregnant. After reading the letter I gave it to Marcus who then handed me a stack of pictures that appeared to be all of the Cullen women's growing stomachs. Once I was finished looking at the pictures I asked Aro what we were going to do about this. While Aro and myself were talking Marcus sat there in shock and then he cleared his throat gaining our attention and he held his hand out to Aro so he could see what Marcus was seeing. All of the sudden Aro released Marcus's hand and smiled a genuine smile that we haven't seen in years. Marcus and Aro looked like they were having a silent conversation with each other and it was starting to annoy me so I asked Marcus what he was seeing and he told me that Aro and I have a uncle/niece bond with Demetri's baby vamp and that he has a fatherly bond forming with her. I sat there processing the information I'd just received and then I was also smiling a genuine smile. Looking at Aro he's on the phone telling Demetri and Felix to get back to the castle. Then he told us to pack enough clothes for a month because we're going to Forks to meet Emerson Jade and get to know her.

Third Person (p.o.v)

Up in the highest tower of the Volturi Castle sits the kings mates. Talking about what they were just told by Corin who was told by Heidi that Demetri sired a new baby vampire and that said vampire can give vampires a gift once thought of as impossible and the Cullen women are walking talking proof that they can have babies. Renta came running up to the tower to inform her madames the news she was just told. Sulpicia, Athenodora, and Didyme sat there and listened as Renta told the queens that their husbands are on the way to the airport to go to Forks as they speak because Aro and Caius share an uncle bond and Marcus shares a fatherly bond with Emerson. Hearing the name the queens looked at Renta with confusion and asked her who this Emerson person is. Renta responded with Demetri's baby vamp and the girl that made vampire reproduction possible she is also the person that shares a soul bond with the kings. The queens asked Renta if she knew how long the kings would be gone and Renta answered about a month. The queens thanked her for the information and then told her to take a break for the night. The queens continued to talk about Emerson and wishing that one day to meet this new family member.