Author

I know that the last couple chapters are in both past tense and present tense, but I was basically telling you the readers what happened after Emerson and Carlisle sent their letters to Aro and the Volturi, and how her decision to tell the Volturi who she is and how she was turned, about her gifts, and how the women of the Olympic Coven are pregnant. So when another vampire is to see any of the children thinking that The Cullen's are going around creating immortal children and breaking the law that the Kings at least know that the women didn't go around bitting children but they were actually born because Emerson can give vampires the ability to have children, and that is how The Cullen's were able to have children. I didn't want y'all to be confused about the way I wrote the last few chapters. I would also like to express my gratitude for everyone that has read, voted, and has added my book to their reading lists. Y'all are the best. I would also like to tell you my loyal readers that the next several chapters are in the past tense after Emerson met Sam, and are going to be from the tribe's POV. There will be a past tense POV from the Cullens when Carlisle tells the tribe of the pregnancies and how Emerson finally gets to meet the tribe and their imprints, but after that the book will be in the Volturi's POV from after the receiving of Carlisle and Emerson's letters then the rest will be in the present tense leading up to the arrival of Bella Swan.