Jake

I can't believe that my beloved will be coming to Forks to live with her dad who happens to be Chief Swan. I can only hope that she'll love me for me even after she finds out that I'm fae. It's been over a hundred years since a fae and a human have been mates. I just hope the Cullens and the wolves won't scare her off when she finds out about them too. I can't wait for Friday that's when I'll get to meet her, and from the picture Alice sent my sister she's very beautiful. 

Long brown hair and chocolate colored brown eyes just down right beautiful

Long brown hair and chocolate colored brown eyes just down right beautiful. I just wish that I knew her name. She shouldn't be too hard to recognize her being a new student and all. I don't even know her but I  already love her. But enough about her and a little about what us men have been building houses for the Females of the Cullen children because all of them are pregnant. Alice is having twins, Rosalie is having triplets, and  Emerson is  having quadruplets. While their mother Esme is only having one baby.  Lennon's and Emmett's houses are done while Jasper's is just a foundation right now because it's going to be the biggest. I think it's because his wife wants twenty children.  I want a big family but twenty children that's just too much.  But I guess it's their sanity not mine. I hope my beloved wants children one day and yes I  know that I'm only seventeen, but hanging out with soon to be dads kind of has me thinking of children. I want aleast five, and I want them aleast three years apart. I want four boys and one girl. Why only one girl you ask it because she can be my little princess while her mother can be my queen.