🍋5 : Kuroo x reader Part -1

Warning : Smut (Lemon) ,Daddy kink , Blow job
__________________________

JEALOUS PART - 1. 🍋

Today , You and kuroo are going to the park to have some fun . So , you were getting ready for it .

Your POV :

I'm getting ready for mine and Tetsu's little date . I've decided to wear black tights , short black skirt and a see through f/c shirt paired with a f/c sling bag and (fav brand) sneakers .

I heard a knock at the entrance . I smiled knowing who it is . I opened the door only to see my messy haired boyfriend . He was hot as always . But , a bit more if he's in his casual clothing.

"Hey babe " i said

"Hey babe " i said .
"Yoo ! Are you ready to go ? My love " .
"Of course I am " i replied while admiring his features . We walk out of my house as we headed towards the park .

(After a while )

While me and tetsu are walking on the footpath while enjoying eachother's company , a person walks past and bumps into me knocking me out and fall over .

"Y/nn...baby are you ok? Or do you want me to carry you?"
"Oh I'm fine."

Kuroo held the collar of that person " where do you think you are going without apologizing ? "
"I'm so sorry , I didn't mean to run into her. I'm in a hurr-" he stops.

He looks at me , "y-y/n-chan?"
"Um , do I know yo-" that's when I looked into his chocolate brown eyes . I remember who he is "Tooru?" 'ahh it's always him' .

We run to each other and embraced eachother tightly . When we broke the hug , tooru's had slid down my waist , making Tetsuroo growl .

"Sorry to interrupt your reunion , but may I ask who are you ?"

"Tetsu, this is Oikawa tooru ! My childhood friend " I beamed . " Oh gro-nice to meet you Oikawa-san" he held out his hand , they shake hand when done both of them stare at each other for a awkward moment.

"Well it was nice seeing you again Tooru ! " i broke the awkward silence between them.
"Bye y/n-chann" he farewelled as his figure slowly faded into the distance .

"It's getting dark , we should head home " he said with a hint of anger . We walked to my house as it started to rain when we're almost there .

' Think y/n think!! did you do anything wrong that angered him ? No . Then why is he like this . why the sudden mood change ? he's been quiet and giving off a weird vibe ' , he walks to the kitchen while I'm ordering pizza . He's acting different again . But a bit ......sad?.

"Hey tetsu , Baby ! what's wrong? "

"Nothing's wrong . "he fake smiled at me.

" No something's wrong . I can see it in your eyes . I know you "

" NO YOU DONT ! CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP! " he yelled at me .

" O-Ok I'm so sorry " My eyes widen and i teared up because he's never shouted at me . Tears streamed down my face in fear .

His eyes widened after realising what he just did " oh no ! no don't cry . i-i didn't mean to yell ! Baby , look at me . I love you " He said as he reaches out for a hug .

I embraced him as i cried out " i-i just wanted to know if you were ok.." . He sighs and pulls away ,
" I just didn't like the way that oikawa guy put his hands on you .. " he growled a bit "and the way he looked at you " he clenched his fists .

'ooh, so he's jealous~',an 'oh' is all i said until i higged him back . " Baby , I'm all yers , not his . Remember that I'm always YOURS and you're always MINE . You don't have to be jealous of anybody coz I'll be with you until i die ."

I paused and and looked up at him and smirked " I will prove to you ~ " I said seductively as i put my hand up his shirt on his toned abs.

He looks at me flustered , " y-y/n what are you doing ? "

"I'm proving that you don't have to be jealous ~"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist . He holds my legs with his strong hands as I kissed him passionately .

No one was there in my house . So , he carried me upstairs without breaking the kiss . We reached to my bedroom . So , I got off and pushed him on the bed which caught him totally off guard .

I crawled on him and started grinding against his member , "ngh~y/n " he grunts .

"You liked that daddy?~ " I said in a seductive tone to which he blushes and I feel his erection getting harder .

I took off my shirt and did the same to his..... I kiss his jawline and down his neck and left few love bites . I licked and bited his collar bone to which he moaned "y-y/n ". 'aha found his sensitive part !' I left a hickey there and I traveled down to his V-line.

I lick his V-line and started to pull off his joggers with my teeth. Now , he's only in his boxers so I pulled them off as well . He flinched as he felt cold air touch his cock .

I kissed him passionately but this time I asked for entrance . He allowed me as I explored every part of his mouth with my tongue .

Now , I slowly got down and kissed his 7incher before slowly licking it . "Nghh~y-y-y/n ~p-please " he moaned . " Please what daddy~ ?" I teasingly smirked .

" Ba-baby ~ please suck me off~ " he moaned out .

"Anything for you daddyy~" I winked at him .

I surprised him by taking the whole thing into my mouth at a time . I gagged a bit coz it was big and thick . He grabs a fistful of my hair and pushes me down on his erection .

I moan onto him , sending vibrations . He moans slightly at the action. I began sucking him faster and harder "aah~ I'm-im gonna c-cum ~ " he moans . He then came in my mouth .
" Mmmm ~ " I said as I swallowed it as much as I can .

Tetsuroo soon had enough as he grabbed my hand and pinned me to the bed. We switched positions as he devilishly smirked at me . I gulped at his sexy yet scary demeanour .....................

Do you want the next part ?😏
Let me know 😉

Vote , share and comment if you want the next part .

> Open requests .

My DM's are always open . Feel free to suggest me anything you want. 😄😄

Checkout my another haikyuu fanfic !. It is an Akaashi X reader X Iwaizumi' fanfic.

Title : Ace Vs Setter | Battle Of Love( Akaashi X Reader X Iwaizumi )

Love you guys 💕.
Have a nice day. 😊

Yours:
Author -chan 🖤🖤