🍋30 : Terushima x reader Part-2

Requested by : biggyem (◠‿◕)

He started to stroke his member as you shook your head no because you didn't wanna suck it! He rolled his eyes and pushed your head , making you suck him. You choked and choked as your saliva dropped to the carped. He pushed your head deeper and you gagged, he them pulled your head away smirking .

" Heh...." He said as he put you on the bed and went to get his belt.

He knew you liked being tied up, he came back and tied your hands to the bed as your legs were wide open~

He kissed you again and put your leg on his shoulder as he entered you, thrusting without any stops.

" Aah~ daddyy~ " you screamed as you were enjoying your best friend fucking you.

He suddenly slowed making you pout . " Mm~ yuujii, gimme everything you got~ " he quickened the pace getting more and more excited. He pounded in you making the bed shake as you kept moaning , arching your back from all the pleasure.

He gripped your tits and held them, squeezed them as you have out a yelp and moan as he kept fucking you .

The bed was queen sized but it was still squeaking from all the body movements . The room became moist as the sound of wet muscles rubbing against eachother increased . He pushed deeper and deeper until he hit your G-spot . You arched your back and tears were steaming out of your eyes. You were just enjoying it . The pain and pleasure. The mixed feelings.

"Mhmm~ such a good girl~ say my name baby doll~"

"T-teru ...Yuujii~ no daddyy~ " you whispered as he grabbed your waist making you take all of him. Thrusts were getting sloppy as you both were at your limits.

" I-I'm gonna cum~ sunshine " he informed as he took out dick off of you and came all over you . You also came at the same time. Both of you were breathing heavily from this intense session.

You tried to get up .....but pain filled you . You couldn't move . Your legs were practically shaking and little cum was oozing out steaming through your legs. " Aah" you were about to fall backwards , but luckily your best friend caught you in time. " Don't move! Y/n . I'll help you " he carefully carried you the bathtub .

" I'll bath you Y/n, I'm the reason you're unable to walk " he admitted as he was a bit guilty for fucking you so hard.

He cleaned you and later himself and changed you into the extra clothes you bought . He didn't let you walk yourself. He literally carried you of the cruise even though you said you can do it yourself .

Both of you finally reached your home. He laid you down on the bed .

"Goodnight Bestie! Sleep well"