💔 3 : Oikawa X reader

Ngl, This chapter ✨S U C K S✨
I wrote this chapter when I was a dumbass. You can skip to next chapter ☠️

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

GET THE FUCK OUT! 💔

Now , you are in your college second year and so is he . Both of you decided to live together in your house since your single mother lives in Hyogo.

"Tooruu I'm homee " You hummed shutting the entrance door. You left your shoes and hung your coat on the coat rack.

Your POV:

I heard muffled rap music which sounded like ....... Wap?. I guess he is just tired . I'm gonna surprise him with his favourite kind of milk bread .

I climbed the stairs as the rapping grew louder, beats filled my ears . I reached for the doorknob and opened the door . I could tell something heavy fell from the bed .

I opened the door expecting to see Tooru sleeping , but my smile faded as I saw a girl half-naked . The tears were urging to come out of my eyes .

Godd!! Why did he do this to me? Did he ever love me or did he just show pity on me and agreed for this relationship? So many questions ran through my mind .

"Whoa! don't you know how to knock before entering ? Who is that oikawa ?" The girl complained , covering herself up.

"Fuck " he grumbled.

"Babe ,Who is that ? " she repeated.

"Excuse me? But, who the fuck are you ?Why the heck are YOU in my house? " I croaked . I was at my limit , my tears threatened to fall .

"Y/n I can explain "

"Pack your shit and go . Get the fuck away from my sight !. " I yelled .

"Wait...lemme explai...."

"Get the Fuck Out "

" I hope someday you get a taste of your own medicine ." I added

He cheated on me . It's been 4 weeks since that incident. I locked myself up in my room and didn't leave for days . We dated for 3 years straight . I was too broken to do anything. I didn't eat , sleep or did anything for a week until (BFF name ) came and helped me get over him .

Why did he cheat on me? Is it because he found a better looking girl ? . Fucking asshole !. He didn't even tell me the reason he cheated .

My phone buzzed and the ringtone erupted the phone.

I wanna be your slave, I wanna be your mast...

Daichi.

I picked up the phone *sigh*. "Hey y/n , A group of us are going out for karaoke . Wanna come? These guys are too much for me to handle ! ."

" I don't think I can..." My voice was bearly audible.

"Ayee Yoo is that y/n ?Y/n come sing karaoke with us" kuroo shouted from the background.

"Pretty Pleaseeee " I could hear the puppy dog eyes in Bokuto's voice.

"Ok" .