🍋💦😩34: Suna x reader

This was REQUESTED BY:
꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡makaylatodoroki and
Zogratisvanica8976⊂(・▽・⊂)

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Get on the bed👀🍋

"aah~ rin." Y/n moaned as Suna took her from behind. Her body bent over the kitchen counter aa one leg rested on the surface. Rintarou played with her nipples with his rough hands and she yelped.

"I'm cumming" she moaned as she came. Rintarou grabbed her neck and pulled her back to kiss her. His hard body made her skin tingle.

Suna brought his fingers to the bottom of her pussy and inserted his fingers as he continued to fuck her. " So tight"he groaned.

"Mh~ Y/n. Squeeze my cock"

He twitched violently as he came inside her. FYI, She did take pills. She kept her head down on the marble counter and climaxed after him.

"Y/n", he whispered weakly. She looked back at him and they chuckled. They just got into an argument nearly an hour ago because Suna got jealous seeing Y/n 'flirt' with Osamu. One thing led to another and Suna shoved his dick inside her.

"I'm sorry" he sighed and brushed his hair off of his face.

"Rintarou, you know I love you, right?" She reassured as she gently pushed him out of her so she can face him.

He nodded like an ashamed child causing her to giggle.

"Baka! I'm still mad at you for causing an outburst" she stated as Suna pouted.

"I'm Sorry princess" he whined.

"But did i forgive you?" She arched her eyebrow and smirked.

"Babe" he groaned.

"Just because we had make-up sex doesn't mean you're forgiven, Mr. Suna".

"Yes it does, soon-to-be Mrs. Suna, that's why it's called ' make-up sex'".

She rolled her eyes and shoved him lightly. Suddenly, a bulb lit up in her head.

"You want me to forgive you?" She asked and he nodded.

"Follow me to the room." The sensual voice almost caught him off guard. He nearly forgot his sanity when Y/n dragged him to the room...by his cock.

"That was so hot,"
He gripped her waist and kissed her once they were standing at the edge of the bed.

She slapped his hands away and his eyes widened." Get on the bed," she commanded him.
He just stared into her eyes wondering what she was up to.

"Get on the bed SUNA RINTAROU!"

If it wasn't for his erection, he wouldn't have done that. He was still so needy for Y/n. That's all he knew . Suna laid himself on the bed, Y/n motioned him to sit by the headboard. He raised his brows but didn't question her.

Once satisfied, she smiled and turned around to walk to the closet. He just stared at her and noticed she brought out of their toybox. He gulped in anticipation.

Suna and Y/n have been a very sexually adventurous and kinky couple. They've practically used everything in that box, on him and on her. But there was one thing taht she hasn't done and she was dying to do this on him ever since he's done this to her.

Suna's eyes widened when he saw what it was.

Handcuffs

It's always been her fantasy to cuff him. Seeing that muscular body be chained up to something seemed more erotic than seeing a dildo in his ass.

[A/N : Ahh, I'm low-key horny😂]

"No" he protested and she had a devious smirk on her face.

"Anything but that."

"Why?"she giggled.

"You've already had a dildo up yo ass babe and you're scared of handcuffs?" She dipped her knee on the bed and Suna's cock twitched.

"At least when you fucked me with a dildo,I still got to touch you. I cant go on without touching you, babe. I need to touch you." He whined. She straddled him and dragged the cuffs on his sculpted abs. DAYUM he was buff.

"Just this once, Rintarou" she whispered seductively as she ground on him.

With a conceding grunt, he brought his arms over his head. She squealed and cuffed him to the headboard. She wanted to picture him. He looked so hot cuffed ti the bed with his thick erection standing proud.

"You'll enjoy this baby~" she cooed I his ear and he scowled.

"I better " he whined again. He threw his head back as Y/n brought him inside her.

"Oh fuck!" He groaned as Y/n road him like a wild woman.

"Oh shit! So big, baby! Fuck me like that baby!" She moaned. Suna just kept his eyes on her and enjoyed his sight. He smirked and she started tightening herself.

"Kiss me ,baby." He requested and Y/n slammed her lips on him. "Ngh~ r-rin" she moaned when her release hit her. He bit her lip not allowing her to move away.

She slowed down completely and satisfied herself. She chuckled and let her hands roamed his toned body.

"You know?" She whispered

"We mentioned the dildo a while ago...." She chuckled as Suna sighed.

She bit her lip as Suna seemed to know what she was thinking.

"Fine." He grumbled. She got off him and ran to the box.

"I love you, Suna Rintarou" she whispered as she drew circles on his chest with the freshly lubed dildo. He smiled nervously as his member twitched unfazed by the dildo slowly creeping until it was poking his hole.

"I know. You're lucky I love you too".

-

They fucked eachother whole night until they were completely satisfied and not to mention, sore.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Did you like it!? 😼

Pls don't ask for a part 2...coz I already have too many requests 😐

I'll try to do a part 2 after I complete all of the requests👀

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°