🍋7 . Kageyama x reader Part -2

( Warning : Smut (lemon🍋) )

MOVE! PART-2

Your eyes were stuck to ground and face was red as rose . " I'll take that as a yes " he concluded while imagining lewd things.

(Next Day )

Today , you decided to go to kageyama's house since he told that he needed some help in Chemistry . Honestly, you were not-so-good in that subject . You were just better than him .

"Hii" you greeted as he opened the door . "Hii y/n Boke! " he welcomed .

You wore a dress paired with a cute necklace and sneakers as you wanted to be simple and comfy .

As you entered his house , you observed each and every detail about his house . You just couldn't help it...your eyes were Scanners .

Both of you reached his room . He sat on his study chair and tapped on another chair next to him signalling you to sit there .

"What is an atom?"

" A what?"

"An atom?"

"Boke!what is that language?"

"Wow! How can you not know it?" You facepalmed .

You explained him each and everything from the beginning . It was soo damn tiring .

'By mistakenly' you dropped your pen.

When you bent over to pick up your pen that fell on the ground , his dick practically jumped up in excitement . He grunted in his seat, cursing you for being such a seductress even when you didn't do anything.

He's a little ashamed to admit that he couldn't stop looking at your thighs , or how he could slip a glance at your ass cheeks whenever your skirt rides up a little bit too high .

But , maybe you weren't so innocent , because you flashed him a cheeky smirk afterward, which made his member throb in confines of his pants .

"W-wait .. kage-kageyama" you whimpered as he bent you over the bed , hand gripping your thighs with the smirk now off your face and on his lips .

He smacked your exposed butt , watching them bounce while he pulled the fabric up . You whined as a response , covering your mouth to prevent yourself from letting out a loud squeal .

"Excuse me , why are you this sexy ? Take care of what you caused , baby~" he whispered against your ear , grinding his throbbing bulge against your thighs . You let out a sputtered moan , trying to pull your legs together and cover yourself , excited by the fact that only a thin , damp piece of cloth separated your entrance from him.

You moaned as he spanked you once more , this time hitting your wet-ass-pussy .
The impact made your legs tremble , and you gasped as you were pushed on the bed .

" W-wait , not now ..." You tried to say , only to let out another lusty moan when he dropped his belt along with his pants. You bit your lip , turning over to spread your legs for him , saying ' fuck it ' in your head as you shamelessly showed him your soaked panties .

"Fuck" he growled , holding you tight as he slammed into your wet heat without warning. You screamed his name , wrapping your legs around him as your back arched. He began to fuck you against the bed . He was desperate , no doubt , and each thrust made your toes curl .

You tightened up around him as he questioned " are you gonna cum? " . "Aah~yah!" "Unfortunately for you baby girll , I won't stop till you're trembling on my cock " . He shamelessly declared.

He became horny everytime you bent over to grab something . Especially , as you wore this cute , tight skirt that hugged your ' assets'. Of course , you knew he was staring right at your ass, even more so when there are no one around.

You didn't notice him stand up from his chair unil you were pulled against his broad chest , and you gave him a stern look .

Needless to say , he ignored that stern look and slipped his hand under your skirt , pushing against your clit through the cloth as his 'trained' and 'skilled' fingers began to tease you .

You had to suppress a moan , choking on your words before excusing yourself and abruptly removing your crop top as you were feeling ✨hot✨

"T-tobio !" You reprimanded , but it sounded more like a desperate moan than any other . He only chuckled , pushing you down on the pillow , ass up as he fingered your tight , hot pussy . His fingers were long , thick which were filling you and stretching you while you desperately tried to silence your moans by clamping down on your mouth .

" No no no baby , I want to hear it . I love hearing you sing so good for me . " His voice was dark , deep and lusty as he slowly removed your hand covering your mouth.

He began to get rough "Aah~ t-tobio".

He drilled into your leaking pussy even harder , making tears sting at the corner of your eyes from the overwhelming pleasure . "T-to-tobio .... Ngh~ s-so good .."

" A-ah ! Harder tobio ! F-faster " . He went up to an inhumane speed . You bit your bottom lip as your eyes rolled back to your head. He watched you shiver and squirt on his fingers , which urged the man to pull out and replace it with his mouth .

"Mmm~ you taste good boke! ...."
He whispered , making you blush as you felt his tongue discovering your inside . He just loved eating you out. He was so in love with you .

He started thrusting again . You were literally shocked at his insane stamina . Afterall he is a volleyball player.

" Ngh~ t-tobio "

"Say my name y/n "

" T-tobio A-aah .... I'm gon- , I'm gonna cum again~" you came all over his hard cock . He removed as he came on your stomach . He licked off all your liquids neatly . He smirked as he was planning another thing .

"You think this is over ?" He said making you raise an eyebrow. "Yeah ?"
" We're gonna have another two rounds "
"WHAAATTT??"

' oh man! Looks like this man's gonna fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk for a whole damn week . Fuck it! , I'm soo readyy ' you gave in to your thoughts .