💖🍋16 : Iwaizumi X reader Part-3

SUGGESTED BY : HannahBee2323453565

Warning : Lemon 🍋
(Previously.......)

"Love you more ..... I too want you so fuckin much " he replies in a sweet yet seductive voice and as I kissed him passionately with a hint of lust . I pulled him after me towards the bed and turned us around , pushing Iwa to sit as I crawl onto his lap , knees resting on either side of his hips .

"Y-Y/N ?" He mumbled when I broke apart. He had a hesitant look in his eyes ........ A look that asks, what are we doing ? Do you really want this ? Are you sure as to what's going to happen? Is it okay if I take your V-card ?

I run my fingers through his hair , staring at him with all of my affection and adoration that dwells within me . "Is this okay? " I ask softly , loving the way he closes his eyes against my touch . He nods just slightly , his face completely relaxing .

"Yes ...." He replies, his conviction so complete and unquestionable that it makes my heart feel like it's going to explode . I lean down and kiss him again, wrapping my arms around his neck and holding him close , kissing him like I never dared to before . I feel Iwaizumi smile against my lips and my stomach filled with butterflies when I felt his large hands on my thighs , fingers splaying across them to hold me tight .

Here in this moment, I don't think I've wanted anything as much as I want Hajime right now . I grin , breaking the kiss for a fraction of second to tug my school uniform off over my head .

Hajime doesn't say anything when I wrap my arms around him again , but the look on his face is enough to make my heart beat wildly out of my chest and as I lean back into the kiss , he rolls over , laying me back and topping me . I pull him closer , hands traveling down the length of his body and fumbling with his boxers . Iwaizumi picks it up instantly , managing to kick out of them never breaking the kiss and helping me with my own . I pant, trying to catch my breath against his mouth when he pulls away and tugs my lacy underwear off in a motion so seamless and quick , that it only serves to remind me how strong he is. He is so strong that he could probably crumble bricks to pieces , but when they cup my face , caress my sides , or glide over my skin , they are so gentle that I could never forget his touch .

"Take me , Haji ... please...." I breathe out , eyes never leaving his . The look he gives now is swimming with desire and awe, his green orbs shining.

"This is what you want? " He asks me in a low tone , his voice saturated with adoration . I nod , almost too enthusiastically, and Iwa smiles as he leans in close again , body pressed against mine and nose brushing against eachother.

"You can have anything ..... anything you want " he admired as I got flustered beneath him .

"Love me like you do" you giggled .

"Just fuck me already " I was clearly embarrassed . He connected our lips , the way his body is so warm and fits perfectly with mine in this moment . Then , he lowers one of his hands to my leg , gently pressing against the inside of my knee and pushing it aside and opening my legs .

I suck in a breath , kissing him with even more intensity and he grinds his hard cock gliding against my puss . I whimper lightly , needing him with every ounce of my being , but Hajime takes his time , kissing me languidly and holding me close .

"Hajimeeeeee " he just hums while kissing me .

"P-please I want -you " with every passing second , my need only rises , and I'm practically begging him by the time he finally pauses at my entrance .

"Put it in...... I need you insidee~ Iwa!" I successfully seduced him .

"Ha-hajime.." I pant , but my voice falls into a moan as he slowly pushes himself inside me , one hand holding my leg down and the other holding behind my head . My back arches , body longing for even more of him , but Iwa doesn't give in . I'm totally craving for him . The pain slowly turned into pleasure . The effect is dizzying and my entire body seems to clench against him .

"Aah~ y/nn..." He moaned out , struggling to keep his composure as he reaches my center . Hitting my G-spot . 'This feels soo good' "Ngh~ ha-hajime" I buck my hips against him , he's responding by groaning and making me shake with anticipation.

"Aaah~hajimee ngh~ f-fa-faster" I beg breathlessly , clawing his back . He compiles immediately , kissing me deeply as he rocks his hips against mine , pushing me over and over.

I moan and scream as my entire body was consumed by the feeling of him inside me , his hands in my hair , the sound of his voice at my ear .I could hear Murmuring of Moans .

Suddenly , I want to be the one to love him ..... I want to give him the pleasure . I want to hold him and watch watch him come undone beneath me. So, using my legs as leverage , I swing it over him , rolling us so that I topped him . I'm straddling his hips again , my hand roaming his abs as I look down at him . Hajime's eyes widen on me , traveling the length of my upper body and back up to my eyes again . God! He looks so sexy like this ....... panting and scarlet faced , lips parted as he tries to calm his racing heart .

"Y-Y/N-N..." He let out a whisper as I started grinding , my hips moving in a way that drives his cock deeper into my womanhood and when he finally let out a moan which boosted my ego and encouraged me to pick up the pace , leaning over to lock his lips as I wanted to try French kiss .

Hajime's muscular arms hold me , his body shaking a little bit which is a sign of the climax. He was reaching his climax and so was I .

"Ngh~ I - I'm gonna c-" I whine unable to hold it back anymore . Zumi kisses me harder , swallowing my moans and as I finish up on top of him , legs quivering and muscles contracting with my orgasm .

I backed away as I could feel that he was about to cum too . "Y/nn " he shouted as he gripped my hand tightly and as his member twitched and came all over me .

"Y/n , I love you . If I could say how much I love you in mere words, I might be able to talk more " he mumbled against my neck , muscles still jumping as my body tries to come down from the high . He lovingly wraps his hands around my little body.

"I'm here for you.....always " i replied in a low voice , exhausted from the deed . Both of us were sounding ragged as if we just ran a marathon. I smiled , kissing him here and there.

"Forever " I assured him as I can sense his blissful smile .

He gleefully admitted " I would do anything and everything for you as long as we're together. You are my end and my beginning."

'Hajime , You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. '

'Y/n , you are everything I was looking for. '