💖 2 : Hinata x reader

It contains a lot of fluff💕

CRUSH 💖

This is your last year in high school .

HINATA POV:

Today is the day . I'm finally gonna do it . I'm going to ask my long time crush Y/N out .

I know that her answer would probably be a no . I atleast want to let her know how I feel, since it's our last day at karasuno high .

She is the most beautiful person I ever saw both inside out . She's so generous , funny and caring . She may reject me but there's no harm in giving it a shot right?

I should go or else Bakayama will reach first

All of us got our certificates. I'm glad that I didn't fail in anything . Uhh! But I lost to bakageyama in final score .

YOUR POV :

After the ceremony , we took so many photos . Some of us got teary eyed because we didn't want to leave. We made so many memories in this school .

Uhh! I hate myself . I didn't even confess to my crush! . I'll definitely regret not confessing to him .

Suddenly , Hinata came up to me looking all flustered and stuttered something about wanting to talk to me in private.

Both of us walked to the volleyball gym . My heart was pounding at an insane rate . He is the person I wanted to confess , my one and only crush .

We finally stopped walking and he turned to me eyes glued to the ground . I could feel the tension in the air . By every second, the air around us was getting thicker and thicker. I gulped as he was about to tell me something.

"So Y-Y/N, I really like y-you . I was w-wondering i-if maybe you'd want to go ou-ut on a date with m-me !"

I was flabbergasted . I had been in love with Hinata since our first year , when he saved me from a bully. Did he just confess to me? Did my crush just confess to me?

"I-I um uh sorry if you don't feel the same way . I knew it was not a good idea . Just forget what I j-just said ."

"YESS!! I'd love to go out with YOU "I exclaimed. "I wanted to ask you out since a long time !" I added .

"Re-really?"

"I have always loved you Hinata! and I always will "

"I love you too Y/NN "

For heavenly 5 seconds we both looked at eachother fondly . I leaned down as he stood on his tippy toes, just as we shared a passionate kiss .

It was a short and sweet kiss , something I knew I'd been craving since I was a first year.

'This is my first kiss' both of you pondered while blushing profusely. Both your faces turned scarlet.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Hinata had never felt happier . He realised that every moment is a fresh beginning.

[SPOILER!!]
He got a wonderful girlfriend , he also got selected into a professional volleyball team, that is MSBY black jackals.

A memorable journey ended and it's the beginning of a new one with new people and new experiences.