💔18 : Kenma X reader

Leaving you 💔

The stars were bright tonight.
The moon was on full display
And the wind was moving almost soothingly .

There you sat all by yourself, feeling no emotion at all . You felt completely numb. Completely hopeless .

You had music playing in your headphones , but you didn't even notice as all of your flashbacks were clouding your brain .

It was pretty stupid of you to do this , especially now , but you couldn't hold it in anymore .

_________________________________

"I'm leaving you "

The words came out soft but their punch was anything but , all the air left his lungs in a single breath .

"You're leaving me?"

She didn't say anything , only stared at him with those soft e/c eyes as she clenched at her sides . She pressed her lips together , shook her head once.

"No " she whispered . " I don't believe you ". His heart twisted at the sound of her voice .

"Believe me " he was fighting back tears of his own . " I don't love you anymore " of course he was lying , he loved her .....my god, he truly did. More than words could ever properly explain , but he was a hurricane and she was a tornado , and they just didn't mix like the light wind and soft drizzle they used to be .

" I don't deserve you " he muttered pushing his blonde hair aside .

"I don't . You're amazing and caring and someone like me doesn't deserve someone like you y/n . "

"Let's just end this ...." he added as his voice crackled a bit.

"How dare you say that " before you think of anything to say or anything that could hide what you're feeling , it's too late . The tears you've held back are escaping as your vision started getting blurry .

I can't see , I really can't . But I can feel . I can feel thorns in my throat as he keeps saying things like h-he doesn't love me....... anymore. He is too pure and too sweet to love me, as I fear . Yet, I have already fallen in love with him .

God you wanted to tell him you love him every single time he kissed you , to give him hugs whenever he was hard on himself .

To have him know that you always loved him and still do.

But , not even a single word came out of your mouth as you were fighting back tears .

You finally gained your posture as you managed to sob out these words .

"I really d-did lose everything didn't I? I-including you "

Kenma POV:

"I really d-did lose everything didn't I? I-including you "

Her words hit me like stones , reality had come into play .

Y/n , I fell in love with you the moment I saw you . It was like a fire was ignited in my bones . But.......I honestly think that I don't deserve you , I don't deserve your good morning texts , I don't deserve your beautiful smiles when I take you to cat cafes , don't deserve your kindness , caring nature ....... I deserve none of it .

Love is beautiful thing , but I guess it's just not for me .

I'm just a gaming nerd , just a loser. Please understand .......there are so many better guys out there ...........why me?

A million things raced through his mind. He wanted to burst into tears. He wanted to go running down the street. He wanted to scream, wanted to tear his clothes off .

He did none of these things, for none of them would get to take back his words .

________________________________

Wake up . Eat. Sleep .

That's all you did for the for the past few weeks . You didn't feel like life had any meaning anymore .

After 3 weeks of absence , you are going to school again . You didn't tell anyone what happened . You bottled up everything as your life seemed miserable.

You don't know what you would do if you saw him . You're in a trance where life felt like a colourless story .

As you entered the class , everyone took a second to think who that is .

'Is she Y/n? The same cheery y/n? What happened to her? She looks disturbed......more like depressed ? She looks skinner than usual. What happened in these 3 weeks? Did she get raped ? Or something worse?' Distant gossips filled the room as you stared off the space .

In a blink , school ended and you were back home . The school was a blur.

As you were removing your shoes , you saw a pair of familiar volleyball sneakers .

You entered your room as you got a glimpse of a blonde haired guy .

"K-k-kozu?"

Kozume? Is that you? Oh , I must be hallucinating .

"Y/n"

Yup, Definitely!.......now I am seeing and hearing things .

" Tell me you are here ....... tell me that I'm not hallucinating ........." You ran your hands down the tombstone while quivering .

Were you shaking so rapidly due to the fact that you were cold or the harsh sobs running out of your throat ?

"Nononono don't cry y/n .........." He paused a he continued " Did you know , the first time I saw you , I thought : I've never seen anything more captivating and beautiful? "

"W-why are you telling me this?" You said miserably .

" I saw you , and I wanted to be close to you . I wanted you to let me in . I wanted to know you ina way no one else did. I wanted you , all of you . That wanting nearly drove me mad ." Kenma paused, inhaling softly, as though breathing your sweet smell .

She looked up , eyes drowning in tears, choking back a sob ,for just a second the mask fell off , and she caught pudding head off guard by pulling him in a tight embrace like he's the only person in this world .

"Ko-kozume, it had always been you . I knew....I knew that you'll never leave me . I knew that you were the one .....the one I wanted to spend my entire life with ."

Both of you let out all your sadness , the melancholy and the pain you felt without each other .

"I'm going to .... take a nap...just for a minute. I'll be .....right back ". He lies down just where he sat . "Could you...... hold my hand?" , He asks of her . She moves carefully and he rests his head on her knees . " Are you there ?" , He asks . " Yes , I'm here". He holds her hand tighter. " Are you there?", He asks, slowly his voice getting quieter and weaker ....

With his eyes half-lidded , he gently cupped your face with trembling hands . His smile is gentle and so, sad . His breathy whisper reaches my ears " I'm gonna miss you " and shatters your world .

" No no no baby .... What are you saying ?"

"K-kenma?"

"You're just sleeping right? Only a nap right?"

" Don't you dare give up on me. Do you hear me? This is not over ! "

And then there was nothing at all.

_________________________________

Opinions?

Which haikyuu character should i do next ?

Well well well, hope you , ihavetomanyanimeboys liked it .....since it was your idea(◠‿◕)