💖💋20 : Kenma x Neko!-reader

REQUESTED BY: JBLJBL4 ⊂(•‿•⊂ )

Baka! 💖

"Kozumee~" You call out , following him across the road .

You , kenma and kuroo were neighbors as they lived right next to your house . Today , kuroo was taking extra training for upcoming Inter-high tournaments , so it's just you both who have to walk home together .

"Yes , Y/n what is it?" He muttered in his monotonous voice as he just lost his game.

"Holding these things in hurt, can I let them out ?" You questioned.

"What ? Well sure. Since no one's around " he mumbled.

You comply , and let your ears and tail show

Yep , that's right. You were a cat-girl who's real form is half cat and half human . There were not much of your species and even if they did exist, they'd transform and mix with normal humans.

"Phew! Better now" you say , purring.

"Don't get too comfortable now. We just got home " kenma murmerd , with you nodding your head in response .

" Can I stay at your house to study?" You kept your best puppy face. ( lol....but u are a cat)

Pudding head looks away , then hesitantly nods , with a tiny tint of pink covering his face .

You smile towards his 'cute actions' as you both enter his house .

"I'm home!" He said , taking his shoes off and added " c'mon , let's study upstairs in my room " .

You nod and followed him to his room . His room was spacious and had so many video games. In a nutshell , it looked like a gaming centre . Everytime you visit his room , there'd be something new .

You lay on his bed , exhausted, while he goes to his desk to study .

After a couple minutes of silence , you decided to ask him a question .

" Hey kenma ? "

" Hmm? " He hummed .

" Were you scared when you found out ..... about me ? "

" Huh? What do you mean ? " He raised an eyebrow , turning back to look at you .

"These" you pointed towards your tail .

"Maybe"

Your look instantly changed to that of a worried one .

"Oh" you say , turning to the blank wall .

After 2 minutes, he mumbled something which made you flustered.

" But , that was at first . I think they are really c-cute and I-i kinda like cats ." He admitted as a pink hue formed on his snow white cheeks . Avoiding your gaze , he looks down shyly .

"A-and I'm glad that you told me

"A-and I'm glad that you told me."

Your eyes widen in curiousity.

"I'm... actually glad I'm one of the only ones outside your family that knows about it ."

" I don't want ..... anybody else to know about it , besides me ".

It took you a second to finally realise what he just admitted.

You were a blushing mess as your face burned scarlet , ears turned pink and tail began wagging .

"K-k- kozume"

" W-what? What am I saying? Oh , nevermind . Forget it , heh I was just kidd-"

Before he could complete his sentence , you embraced him .

" Baka! What do you mean you want to be the only one to know about it ?" Blush replaced with a smirk.

" N- nothing. Absolutely nothing "

" So you just want me to forget everything that you just said?" Your smirk grew bigger as you poked him with questions .

"Y-yes! Well ....I- I meann......"

You chuckle.

You lean towards him leaving a little gap as you can feel his breath on your skin .

" Hey Kozume~ " you teased looking right into his cat-like eyes.

" Y-Y/n wha-what are you doing?"

He covered his face with his hands trying to hide his flustered state .

You pull his hands away from his face .

" Don't worry kozume , you'll be the only one to know...for now " you whispered as you closed the gap between both of you . It was a short kiss , but it had so many feelings and not just one sided .

You pull away to see a very red kenma.

Your dumbass brain takes a second to realise the shit you've done.

Your mouth opens agape forming a shocked Pikachu face .

" O- OH MY GOOODD!! IM SO SO SOORRY!! . THAT'S NOT REALLY PLUS ULTRA OF ME ....NO WAITT.... THAT WAS SOO RUDE OF MEEH!Aaaah! Someone save mee . Kuroo , you bastard!! it was all your influence . Oh my- what do I do nowww " you began freaking out . Your face was heating up as well .

This embarassment might the cause of your death if you didn't calm down.

You let kenma go and covered your face as you pound your legs on the bed .

"Aaaah ! Sooo embarssiinggg I'm so sorry"

"You're overreacting , Y/n . It was just a llittle....kiss " kenma said blushing .

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN JUST A LITTLE KISS? .......don't tell me you've kissed many girls before!!" You were a bit disappointed that you may not be his first kiss .

" N- no I've never kissed a girl before. That's not it!....just don't beat yourself up over it , I guess...."

A wave of relief washed over you as it was both of your's first kiss . You just sighed in relief as a response .

You stop pounding your legs on the bed and let your hands free lying in a star position .

".. should we get studying then? .." blonde asked .

" S-sure i guess...." You mumble as you couldn't get your mind off of it .

_______________________________

Btw , Next is Kageyamaaa.
( ˘ ³˘)♥

Do ya have anything to say?

° what do you about this Chapter . Let me know (~ ̄³ ̄)~

°Open requests .

° Bye Byee ! Have a noice dayyy

Yours
Author- chan
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤