🍋10 : Osamu x reader part -1

REQUESTED BY : Haruka7tsukki

Warning : Smut(lemon 🍋)

7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN PART -1

Y/n' s POV :

Today was Aran's party . Everyone from the volleyball team were invited including me coz I was their manager . We were playing spin the bottle for
7 minutes in heaven .

" Ok y/n it's your turn !!" Suna cheered because that bitch knew that I've never had sex before or even a first kiss .

I spun the bottle and it landed on my bestfriend Tsumu . I almost snorted as we both smirked at each other and walked into the closet .

"Ya ready bitch ? "

"Hell yeah ! Let's play the game " he yelled at me .

"It's basically a game in which we moan eachother's name. But , each time we have to do it louder than the other person. " I laughed and went first .

"Ngh~ tsumu " I let out a breathy moan and stiffled a laugh .

"A-ah y/n " He went a little bit louder and so did I . We went back and forth until we were basically screaming .

"OOHH YEAAHH!!!" I screamed and the door of the closet flew open .

It was Osamu .

Samu looked at both of us with a hint of anger in his eyes . I couldn't help myself from busting out laughing along with Tsumu .

My stomach was hurting and tears of laughter were streaming down my face .

" O -oh my gauud " i wheezed trying to calm my self down but couldn't help but cackle here and there.

"Oye Samu ! It's your turn "

He spun the bottle with his resting bitch face . My heart started to beat a little bit faster when I noticed it was slowing down near me and it eventually landed facing me .

We looked at eachother before we both stood up and headed to the closet .

Once they closed the door , I was immediately slammed against the wall with my hands pinned above my head .

"What was that about princess " he spoke in my ear in a husky manner .

" I - I don't know what you're talking about" I stuttered as he pushed his body closer to mine .

He hoisted my legs and put them around his waist .

"You and my brother . Those cute noises you were making turned me on and I hope i can recreate them for you for real now." He grinded our privates together and brushed his lips with mine .

I let out a breathy moan when he kissed my sweet spot .
" O-osamu~" he liked the fact that I moaned his name as he lifted my skirt up pushing my panties to the side .

"Good girl! " He stuck two fingers in and started going at a nice pace which slowly sped up .

I tried my best not to moan too loudly but I wanted to give him at least something . "Ngh~ "

"Aah~" He started to rub my clit with his thumb while plunging his fingers in and out of me .

I scratched at his back to his cloth and pushed my hips forward as a field my first orgasm coming .

" Saammu~ " I moaned about lauda in his ear and came on his fingers.

He pulled them out and licked them clean . He bent down and started licking my womanhood . As he was doing it I could feel his warm tongue exploring my clit .

" If you want the real show , come to my place tonight princess " He gently placed his lips on mine after eating me out .

As we pulled out and cleaned up everything , the door swung opened .

To be continued......................

Hohoho this is not over yet . Wait for the next part .😉

° open requests .